Coke? Nah, I'm Here For The Brocaine

"Bro...! One of them is missing! Bucciarati is missing, Bro!" Pesci pointed at the red jewel, counting the small figures inside. While they didn't know it, another figure was missing, one they didn't know was there in the first place. And this figure was currently on the roof of the train, making her way over to the front cab. She hasn't been very helpful in this fight, succeeding in only cooling the train cars down to try and minimize damage, everything she had done was just in hopes that no one died, now that she thought of it. Those that had fought her now stood idly on the side, setting their trust in her. May this pattern continue, and there may be a happy end for them all.

"It doesn't matter if Bucciarati's in there or not! All that matters is that we take Trish alive! Grateful Dead!" Victory was in their grasp, all he needed to do was finish them off. How lovely, their group was full of males, so easily killed. He didn't care where the last one was, not noticing the blue and white stand that slipped out from the ceiling. Before it was almost too late, Prosciutto deflected an attack from the corner of his eye. What caught him off guard was the small little figure that pressed an ice cube to Bucciarati's temple. Like a nasty little fairy, Mista's stand fed Bruno all the information he needed. But how was this possible when he had personally blasted three holes into his head? Now wasn't the time to concern himself with those trivial matters, however. This man was all that stood between his team and greatness. Attack after attack was deflected or dodged, while Prosciutto's stand was gifted with immense power, Bruno's was much more quick.

"Bro!" Pesci reached for his brother, unsure of how to help, even if he desperately needed to. This wasn't shaping out as planned, but his older brother didn't seem to care.

"Don't worry about me! Deal with the guys in the turtle! Hurry it up! Kill the rest of the crew!" He growled, blocking the attacks Bruno's stand had been dealing. While Grateful Dead wasn't the fastest, it was strong and could at least hold him off long enough for Pesci to finish the deed. Or in this case, as bait to lure Bruno out. As he leapt from his high point to attack, successfully delivering a swift kick to the man's jaw, enough to knock him out. "That was a little naive, wasn't it, Bucciarati? After Mista went through all that trouble to warn you...Defeating me, even if it costs the lives of your crew, to protect the girl, Isn't that your mission? You fail as a Capo, take this!"

His stand drew its fist back, but as he had snapped it forward, Bruno had unzipped his face just enough for the stand to pass by effortlessly, striking nothing but the metal behind him. In his moment of shock, Sticky Fingers had launched a punch directly into his abdomen, the force knocking him back hard enough to dent the metal hatch. As he did his best to regain his breath, he grinned knowing Bruno was doing the same. "I will complete this mission, and I will protect my crew. It won't be hard for me to do both if I am only facing the likes of you."

As the zipper faded and left his face whole, his opponent could only chuckle. This man didn't seem to realize the consequences of his speed, the more horsepower a car has, the warmer it gets! He aged even standing still, and soon, his stand would fade away. Soon enough, the cut on his chin had faded, and the zipper on his midsection was quick to follow. No matter what attack he threw, prosciutto could read him like a book. "I can see your movements! You're too slow, Bucciarati! I've got you! Now you're all finished! And we'll be taking the boss's daughter!"

"I was aware of what would happen if my body were to warm up. I was also prepared to get caught. I will complete this mission, I will protect my crew. One of the hardest parts about being a capo is that I have to do both. Are you prepared?" Bruno's hand gripped Prosciutto's. "I am."

"Y-You can't mean...!" His prediction was correct, behind him, Sticky fingers had unzipped the floor. "You bastard! You can't be serious!"

"Doing both is simple, if I can get you off this train. If I can undo the aging, I will get my six subordinates back, and they will be able to protect Trish!" No matter what, he wouldn't let go. Prosciutto, too caught up in the fear of being thrown from the train going at 150 kph, hadn't stopped to count the members on his team, doing his best to pry his hands away from Bruno's grip. "Oh, come on now, you're the one that grabbed me first."

(Y/N) gasped, it was muffled from the wind, but there was most definitely, the sound of one of Bruno's zippers nearby. At the front of the cab, most likely. She crawled her way over to the first cab window, peeking over the edge at the two bodies that dangled from the front cab. Bruno and Prosciutto?? The fuck happened in those two minutes? "Pesci! What the hell are you doing?! Pesci! Hurry and stop this train! Pesci!"

Stopping the train wasn't something she could do, but she wouldn't let either of them die, which they so obviously would at this speed. Of course, how could she catch them like this? It just wasn't possible with how fast the train was going and the terrain was changing. Would her stand actually have to go out and catch them? Seemed like the only choice she had. As the zipper began to close, she whipped her stand out, stationing far behind to catch them both. But as they began to fall back, a thin, neon green string had shot out the side of the train, catching onto Prosciutto's right hand. Pesci's stand! Then, would they be safe? It was too far down, if Soda City Funk tried to catch them from where they hung... If Bruno was the one to fall off, it wouldn't be in time! Quickly, her stand began to melt through the ceiling with her palms, Party Trick eating away at the metal with the touch of her hand to create an opening flap, and then another under the train car. The speed at which the rails past by... it was terrifying, but to save her friends, she would do anything.

"I called you a failure of a capo, but I take that back now. I apologize for my rudeness. You were able to make decisions impartially. You're even able to risk your own life. The boss make the right decision, leaving Trish in your hands. I'm actually astonished. However, Bucciarati, you're an unlucky capo!" Prosciutto raised his free leg, doing his best to beat the man that clung to him like a lifeline. (Y/N) grimaced, Soda City Funk clung to the underside of the train, ready to grab whoever was to fall to their doom. But instead of her raven haired Capo, her favorite blond bimbo had fallen instead. Out of reflex, (Y/N) had pulled him between the wheels, a splatter of blood blooming against the pavement as his leg nicked against the wheel's iron jaws.

In a moment of terror, Prosciutto stared at the rails below him. This wasn't death, this was merely fear that had affected him so, thrown him so off his course that his stand ability had faded. It was a miracle that he was even alive, but how? It shouldn't have been possible, but when he looks toward the unfamiliar warmth around his waist, it's (YN)'s embrace that holds him above his grave.

-+-
I'm bouta throw hands I-

So usually I write on this doc and then shove everything onto wattpad when I'm done fucking up the docs cause it's easier to write and it and shit right

But

Wattpad said no, and is making shit difficult and I had to retype my bastard sentences into here and honestly it was just an all around pain in the ass