Will You Yeet Today Or Will Today Yeet You

It was currently four thirty in the afternoon and (Y/N) just really wanted another nap. Two fights already, are you kidding? Who would she be meeting next? Melone? Seeing as they were hiding in the women's bathroom on a train, it was most likely. She wasn't really sure why the boss believed a train car was 'the safest mode of transportation for them', but she could be wrong. They still had no clue what the key was for, which Bruno was trying to figure out at the moment. It was something at the drinking fountain, but the key was much too large for any of the locks there. Two minutes had passed, and he still couldn't find it, which was worrying. To avoid any suspicion from anyone that might be an enemy in the train cars, she had managed to gain access in the drivers cab for them all with her legendary social skills that she had fine tuned over the years. "Oh, the train is about to leave so soon! How time flies, huh? Giorno, go tell Bruno to hurry up and board. Thank you for your time, sir! We'll be on our way..."

Giorno was quick to go and get their Capo, seeing as they only had a minute to decide whether or not they should depart or not. Another train would be leaving in 15 minutes, but they would be sitting ducks during this time. Bruno still couldn't find the lock in which the key belonged to, nothing seemed to fit, and some weren't even locked. Was there another fountain? Another turtle? There had to be, because nothing here would fit this ornate key. Another glance at the turtle was all he needed, the indent in its back, fit it perfectly. He scooped up the turtle and quickly boarded the train just as the group was exiting the cab. He fit the key into the back of the turtle effortlessly, and they glanced at one another, waiting for it to do something. Narancia was the first to voice his concerns, reaching over to touch the key. "Um... Is that really what the boss wanted us to have-"

"Woah! Was he just-" One after another, the turtle sucked them all into the key, toppling inside the decently sized room decked with a minifridge, furniture, and even a little closet on the side. (Y/N) was quick to activate her stand to prevent anyone from hitting their head or anything, everyone floating midair as she still went crashing onto the plush couch. "Ow! What the shit, Soda City Funk?!"

SCF materialized, looking down at her with boredom before shrugging. Must have been all the blood loss making her body all cold. Everyone readjusted themselves to land on the floor with ease, (Y/N) catching Trish since she was the least experienced with the stand ability, or stand abilities at all, actually. The girl in her arms blushed, sinking into her arms with a gentle weight.

"So the key was never meant for a keyhole, but rather it fit perfectly into the back of this turtle, activating its stand somehow and creating this space." Bruno noted, staring up at the ceiling. Oddly enough, the room was very well lit despite there not being a single light source in there. Possibly part of the stand ability, maybe?

"The turtle itself is a stand user..?" Narancia experimentally lifted his hand into the air, his arm and body suddenly rising through the ceiling, it was a weird sight indeed, (Y/N) pulling him back down to the ground, the sudden weight sending them both down onto the couch, Narcy crushing her thighs with his ass. She didn't really care though, scooting out from under him to go check out the minifridge for drinks. She could really use some sugar. "Ow! B-but man, this is awesome! This turtle is like some kind of spaceship!

"But this room isn't an illusion... This is a real room. Even the sofa and other furniture is real." Fugo rubbed the walls of the room, smooth and cool to the touch.

"There's even some chilled drinks in here." She snapped the top of an orange juice, sniffing it before taking a small sip. Drinking something cold when she was cold was probably not the best idea, but the taste was pretty good so who cares? She could deal with it. "Wonder where the electricity comes from..."

"I guess the boss left them in there for us. Turtles like being in the shade, they aren't loud, and they don't scuttle about. This way, we should be able to get to Venice by train without worry." With that, everyone relaxed, finding a seat to claim for themselves. Giorno, Fugo, and Abbacchio decided to get their nap in for the hour, hogging the entire big couch for their nappy times as Bruno and Trish took some of the side seating and the other three leaned against the wall. (Y/N) downed the orange juice, checking the room for a trashcan but finding none. That kind of sucked, but she crushed the bottle and stuffed it into her bag to use as a makeshift trash can.