Took The Breaks Off My Scooter Cause The Swag Never Stops

The scream alerted others, unsure of what (Y/N) meant by such a thing, But it didn't sit right with the group, searching the area for the girl. They were given no clues to her mysterious disappearance, and the boombox began to play some foreboding music. As the group turned to look towards it, Bruno caught a glimpse of Narancia as he fell back with a quick swoop, sucked down into a box as he called for the man.

Mista was the first to run over, but there was nowhere for the boy to have fallen, it was only a drainage pipe! "H-Hey! Come look at this!" The slight thudding of hollow footsteps followed, standing above the single shoe left behind. Giorno tried to pick it up only to be sntached away by Abbacchio

"You didn't see what happened? To me, it looked like he was pulled into this box, but that's impossible!" Bruno tried to rationalize it as Mista searched the area, taking a buoy in case he had fallen into the ocean. As they called for him, something caught Fugo's eye, the lone orange tube rolling down the aisle.

"Mista? What are you doing, Mista?" After a few more futile attempts at calling him out, he began to search the cabin, opening up one of the many storage units in hopes of finding him. The rest watched, unsure what had just happened to Mista, but after a few moments of silence, a dread had started to grow.

"Fugo?" There was no response, and Bruno reached forward to grip the railing, but Fugo wasn't there anymore. Just like the two before him, he had disappeared. "Abbacchio, Giorno! Get behind me! There is someone else on this boat! This is a stand attack!"

The uneasiness grew thick, as Bruno began to explain who their enemy was. It was a man from the organization most likely, there to take their money. For ten billion, it wasn't impossible for their teammates to be dead, not impossible at all, and those words coated their mouths in a thin, greasy film, the possibility that their young teammates had died. "No. (Y/N) and the others are alive."

His revelation shocked the two others who listened to him explain his reasoning. "They're somewhere on this boat, I'm not sure if he is holding them as hostages, but they are all alive. I used my stand to turn both Narancias' shoe and (Y/N)'s screwdriver into flies. They are both trying to return to their owner. If either of them were dead, those flies wouldn't be following each other and searching like that. It does not enter the cabin nor go behind the boat, so all four of them are somewhere near the entrance to the cabin, but are unable to be reached. That is a fact. We will most likely find them all with the enemy."

Abbacchio grumbled as Bruno and him continued to chat, but as soon as he was mentioned, he quickly tried to divert the conversation. There was no way he was taking out his stand, that was a dangerous and stupid idea and would put him at risk. He would be vulnerable, not that he couldn't beat up a twink like Giorno, but still. "I don't know what made you decide to trust this man, but I do not consider him to be part of the team."

The argument continued, and Giorno understood exactly why he was saying those things. No matter what explanation or piece of reason he had tried to present, they were shot down. He understood what had to happen. "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream."

"What the hell are you on about?"

Giorno jumped ahead. "You can solve this mystery, yes? I'm counting on you."

"Giorno! Get back, it is dangerous!" Bruno stood, head back by Abbacchio as they watched an arm appear from the cabin, yanking the boy back and shanking him right in the back. His body started to deflate, and the raven-haired male grit his teeth. "There's an enemy over there! Shit! Giorno's in trouble!"

Abbacchio stomped his foot, the hollow wood underneath them quaking from his strength. "Giorno Giovanna... You're one crazy bastard. All this to prove yourself... What the hell is wrong with you?!"