They're Called Heelys Because They Heal the Pain

"Giorno's talking to that girl, huh?" Narancia hummed, snapping the chip in his hands in two. They never expected someone so young to be so high on the ladder, but her stand and her abilities were no joke. While (Y/N) didn't have many secrets to spill with her open book nature, her stand was incredibly useful in other manners."He's talked to a lot of people one on one."

"He needs to make sure they won't turn on him. The Capos work as a hive mind. Give them an opening and they'll bite, but control them all at once and there isn't anything you can do. But all those he has talked to, they're dangerous." Bruno narrowed his eyes, ocean orbs framed by delicate lashes glared at the door. "They are independent from the organization. They can rebel at any moment. They don't need the organization to live, and that is why he must make sure they remain loyal."

"Isn't Passione pretty strong though? There's always a few traitors under the skirt." Mista hummed, rocking back in his seat and balancing himself on the back two legs. Shaggy brown hair peeked through his signature hat, it grew out a bit, so he would need to cut it again. "One or two more couldn't do anything to it, right?"

"They're too far up the ladder." Abbacchio leaned back on the couch, legs spread wide as always. He was rather comfortable, even with a random stranger in the house. Everything was progressing smoothly, at least for the plans they had so far. Giorno was still busy planning their next course of action, and as always, no one could tell what he was thinking. (Y/N) probably could, but she's holed up in her room after what happened earlier. "Their stands may not look too threatening, but they know how to use them. Better than other stand users. That Murolo guy, for example, was the head of data collection. He knew enough to turn the Assassination team and the boss against eachother. That's not something an average stand can do."

"Really? He didn't look that threatening though. All Giorno did was give him a little tongue lashing and a few hours later he came crawling back looking like a kicked puppy!" Narancia cackled, licking the oils off his fingers.

"Then again. Did we ever tell him where to find us?" Abbacchio glanced around the room. "We were driving to pick up (Y/N), yet he knew exactly where we were even after Narancia confirmed that he left. Giorno either knows exactly what he's doing, or he doesn't."

"That makes no sense." (Y/N) yawned, stretching until her back popped. After taking a twenty minute nap, she was revitalized! "Ugh, I had the weirdest dream..."

Bruno glanced at her skin. She wasn't lying, but she didn't sleep long enough to dream. Ah, she must've forced herself to believe that what happened was all fiction. "Oh? What was it about?"

"A mouth spilled all my thoughts..." She groaned, sitting at the table and curling into a ball. "It was sooo embarrassing... They were just those random thoughts you get at two in the morning, you know?"

"Ah, but didn't that actually h-" Narancia was quickly silenced to spare the poor girl's sanity, knocked out cold from a swift hit to the back of the head. The others gave Mista a thumbs up in quick thinking, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness it was just a dream! If anyone actually heard them..." Her smile and happy atmosphere dropped, wilting all at once. "I think I might die."

The door to the meeting room slammed open, Sheila E, a loyal member to the Don of Passione, newly transformed and a bud of blooming life, exitted. Spotting (Y/N) among the others, she beelined to her and took her hands. "I'm sorry for Voodoo Child spilling your thoughts. I just needed you to let me down before I threw up."

"... It wasn't a dream." (Y/N) murmured, staring blankly at the shorter female.

"No? Why would it be? That was my stand. I ordered it to release your embarrassing secrets." Sheila E clarified, letting go of her hands as (Y/N) stumbled back and turned to go mope in her room. "...I apologized."

"...Good... Good job." Giorno forced out. It seems that the apology didn't make anything better at all, but that was a mistake on his part. Well, he might as well send her away until he needs her. It wouldn't be long, they only needed one more piece to the puzzle.

-+-

"So, Giorno, what are you planning anyway?" Narancia hummed, looking over the documents all neatly scattered across the room. All pieces of information that Cannolo Murolo have fed to him through his stand, locations and conversations and compromises, words among others. This was a secretive mission, but it was almost done. Soon he would reveal it to his friends.

"It's a matter that must be dealt with immediately." The Don raised his pen, twirling it around his fingers and setting it down. "Oh, and how is (Y/N) doing? Is she still locked in her room?"

'C'mon (Y/N), open the door, no one really cares! It's okay!' Mista chided, jiggling the doorknob as Bruno rubbed his temples. It was more of an act to hide his blush than anything. Really, he would show her if she wished.

'Mista, move over, I'll just unzip the door.' He stepped forward, but paused when he heard crashing on the other side of the door. Perplexed, his stand reached forward and unzipped it. But was only met with a wall that (Y/N) had haphazardly thrown up. It was almost impressive until you realized that she could have used her stand.

'What's going on?' Trish had come home from a long audition, but didn't expect to be met with such a scene. She came home to weird fucking shit all the time, no lie, but usually it didn't cause (Y/N) to go into hiding. 'What did you guys do??'

Ah, what did (Y/N) say about Trish? Somehow, in their minds, they had already twisted it up. She was their friend, but also a worthy rival. Right. If Trish comforts her... 'Nothing.'

'Triiish!' Despite the odds, (Y/N) managed to hear the melodic sounds of a person that was totally unaware of her nighttime thoughts, throwing away the barricade to tackle her new bestie. 'I missed youu...'

'I-I missed you too!' The happiness on her face was almost sickening, but those were spoken in the words of jealousy.

"She's fine." Narancia coughed. 

-+-

Ree so I have like... maybe two or three more arcs for this story planned? Nothing is set in stone completely yet of course, but the endings are coming up, man. I plan to have one for each character in Bucci gang (Including Trish, of course), and maybe an ending with La Squadra? I'll have to think about that one. Tell me your thoughts!