Waiting For A Demon To Possess Me So I Can Take A Break From Life

"(Y/N), shouldn't you do that from inside?" Trish prod her shoulder, trying to convince her to join the rest of them in the house so she wasn't a sitting duck. Truth be told, they were both on the roof, seeing as Trish was able to bounce off the ground and land softly on top of the house like the fucking queen she was. "How long have you been out here?"

"Since like... Midnight. But I can't go inside, the walls obstruct my view and I can't sense him." (Y/N) gestured to her sack of blankets and quakers granola snack bars. "I'm gonna camp out here all day, and Giorno can't do shit cause technically I'm still on the property."

"Are you seriously going to spend the entire day up here? Don't do that and come inside, Everyone else is also on high alert." She pointed at the airplane that flew above their heads, searching for anyone that could be considered a threat just as the roof unzipped below them. Bruno reached out to catch (Y/N) as Trish landed safely on his stand, but she was a big girl who didn't need help, and the pinkette hopped away quickly.

"Bruno, really..." She grumbled, flopping around in his hold and ultimately giving up, because the air conditioning felt too nice to pass up. "I'm helping too, remember what I promised?"

"You aren't going anywhere, missy." He shook his head, crisp locks swaying side to side as he set her down. "We just want you to stay safe, okay?"

"Hey! Someone's coming!" Narancia looked up, locating the dot on his monitor to a singular person in the distance. "Yea, they're coming right to us!"

"Oh that's me. Peace." (Y/N) tossed a lazy peace sign, floating out of the zipper hole in the roof before Bruno could grab her and drag her back inside. This was her bullshit, so no way were they going to push her aside for it. God, look at that smug fucking bastard over there. "Christ you took a fucking long time to get here, asshole!"

He didn't bother responding, and she tilted her head to avoid the bullet that whizzed by. What a way to greet each other after so long. What was it, three years now? Well, at least she knew that for a blind man, they had hella good aim. "Ah, I see now. You redirect the bullet... You've finally shown your stand after all these years, child."

"Bullet fucking shmullet! You! You absolute dickfaced cunt! How do you even have the balls to come here with your disabled blind ass after what you did?!" (Y/N) was very much pissed, all her terror, all her pain, it had gathered over time and condensed itself into rage. "I'm missing a kidney because of you! I know I am!"

"Yes... Last I heard of you, you were dealt with. They even gave me an eye for confirmation, how silly to know that you've somehow gotten another one..." Mista pulled the trigger, Sex Pistols charging the bullet up to be a lethal hit, but before all their eyes, a stand striped red and black with floating limbs accoumpanied with a dull, pulsating chime had caught the bullet, metal hovering between it's outstretched hands, blue palms illuminated with a hypnotic glow. "Mind Electric!"

"Mista! Why the fuck did you shoot...?!" (Y/N)'s eyes widened, and she quickly leaped from her high ground to his windowsill, shutting it as quick as possible, before that man could see his soul. He couldn't look past glass, right? Unlike her, he had no eyesight, so he just couldn't...!

"Mista, huh? A gunman, they dislike the number four, and... My, their memories with you are quite pleasing! Is he an acquaintance?" The old fucking creep rubbed his chin in thought, and (Y/N) bit her tongue. Her goal was to keep him from using that power of his, but if he realized there were actually others... "And what about the one who owned the plane stand? Or the girl on the roof with you... Do you know all of them?"

"None of your business, shitstain!" Leaping off the walls to come fight him, she steeled her mind for whatever his powers could be. She had to prevent him from using that stand, she had to prevent the loss of her friends again, she had to have a happy ending, because god, if she hadn't been through enough already.

But what she didn't expect, was for him to pull out a shattered arrow, while still in pieces, it was undeniably the same type of arrows they had fought to acquire not long ago, one that now forever belonged to Giorno.

"Hush, Child." Mind Electric clapped their hands, the bullet grazing her shoulder and embedding in the concrete structure behind her. "This arrow... Do you know its power? I'm sure you do. I actually didn't learn of it until recently, about two years ago. The Don told me about it, not the one who claimed to be Passione's head, of course, the one before that. But the peculiar thing is, there was one stand user who was able to combine himself with the arrow, and therefore accentuate his own powers, mind and body. That man... Polpo, he died a few months ago. We cremated him, and the only thing that survived those flames, was this exact arrow that he swallowed."

"Wh-what the fuck?" Was there another way to harness the energy of those arrows? They watched in horror as the man raised his head, jaw open as he placed the arrow shards on his extended tongue, gurgling on the blood that spilled from his throat as the serrated edges slid down, down into his stomach, where it would soon heal and reside. Now, any minor injury would heal like nothing. The arrow was in his blood, it fed him power, and it's regenerative properties... were no joke. "He just...!"

"Soda City Funk!" The pink stand held no emotion as she phased to existence with the sounds of tingling trinkets. Quickly, (Y/N) moved to cauterizing the wound on her shoulder, hissing in pain but still alive. Very alive, and she would make the most of it. She had no clue what his stand was capable of, and as a far ranged stand user, she had to keep her distance, floating in her original spot where he couldn't reach. He had no weapons to use against her!

"Hell, cut out a chunk of my arm and it would regrow, I'm sure my powers have evolved too, beyond regular stand user capabilities, anyway..! I'm above you! I'm above all of you!" To test his newfound power, his stand raised its hands again, dull hum drawing in something, but when nothing moved, (Y/N) scoffed. What a load of bull. Until of course, a crumpled bullet had reversed! Piercing her shoulder bone this time, the frayed ends caught onto bone, dragging her towards the enemy as she screamed. What was this?! What was this power? The ability to reverse objects? No, it couldn't be! "Behold! My power, Mind Electric's magnetism!"

-+-