Haven't Lost My Virginity Because I Never Lose

Yawning into her hand, (Y/N) sunk into her spot on the couch, letting herself flop onto the floor. She was forced to spend much of her time researching the mafias in other areas and all the like, which wasn't really fun for her, not when she could be out and about fucking up the streets and all that. She shut her eyes and drew in a deep breath. "How's everything going, job thief?"

Bruno glanced up at her with a hint of annoyance in his sapphire eyes. He wasn't mad at her, but her job wasn't as easy as she made it seem. Sure, he was respected and had a natural kin with leadership, but (Y/N) had a way with people. She was good at communicating and drawing close, it's how she managed to maintain such a job. She was trusted not as a coworker, but as a friend amongst the Capos and even beyond. "This is difficult."

""Mhmm. Give it back to me, Giorno doesn't have to knowwww." She made grabby hands at the papers and papers of information, wishing to bask in the secrets and drama that she was barred from. "C'mon this can be our little secret, no one has to know..."

"Giorno doesn't have to know what?" The boy in question strode into the room, watching her paw at the table in between them, staring longingly at the notes he was pouring himself over.

"Giorno, give me my job back! I was doing great and everything was perfectly fine! You know I'm gonna go out anyways and hear all this stuff, might as well make it my job!" She grumbled, glancing at the sea of books towered beside her. "I don't want to read, I want to talk to people! Just throw me at em'!"

"...Well you do get to talk to someone." He cleared his throat, giving a side eye to the turtle in his arms. Polnareff definitely seemed to be more than excited by the prospect of this unknown visitor, at least. "The thing is... they are a child."

"... Child like a teenager or child like... an actual child." She weighed the options in her hands, glancing at him to choose.

"A nine year old little girl." He pointed at the child-child hand before explaining himself. "Dr. Kujo came here to study some marine life and to ask me to make some endangered fish. Apparently dolphins like children, so he brought his daughter along."

"Is that so?" Bruno raised an eyebrow. He wasn't expecting to have to babysit, but it was better than whatever he was doing now, giving her a sweet grin and politely shoving the mess of the papers into her hands. "Then I guess it can't be helped, (Y/N) is busy so I can-"

"Nonono a child is much more important than some work!" She swept the papers off the table. "I can take care of her! Actually, is this why Leonie hid in his room?"

"Leon- Abbacchio doesn't like children." Bruno coughed. The nickname threw him for a bit of a loop.

"Cold hearted." She yawned, reaching over to clean up the papers and shove them into the charm around her neck. "Anyways, when are they expected to come? Soon? Like right this second? In two seconds?"

"I'm pretty sure it won't be-" Giorno was cut off by a ring on the doorbell, and he turned to (Y/N) with a flabbergasted expression before realizing her weird soul thing probably sensed them. With the smug smirk on her face, that was probably the reason. Nonetheless, he opened the door anyway, greeting them both with his award winning grin. "Good afternoon, Dr. Kujo. Jolyne Kujo."

"Hello!" The little girl in front of them bounced on her feet. With hair pulled back into two buns and wrapped in twin braids, she looked like an absolute little angel! Unlike her father, who looked tired from the flight and only nodded in response.

"Oh my! Hello there, Little one!" Polnareff chimed, sitting atop the fridge to peek out at the young girl. He only heard of her from the last visit and was given a chance to see a few photos, but she really was extra adorable!

"Is that her??" (Y/N) tried to contain her glee, peeking out from the doorway underneath Bruno who did the same. "Oh my god she's the cutest thing ever! Nice to meet you, Jolyne! I'm (Y/N)!"

Suddenly developing a timid nature from the sudden increase in people, she shied behind her fathers legs, cheeks tinged pink from embarrassment. Jotaro didn't say much, glancing down at his daughter and then back at the growing crowd, Narancia and Mista heard of it from Trish, all gathered behind (Y/N) and Bruno to meet the infamous Dr. Kujo's surprisingly adorable daughter. "Sorry, she gets a little shy around crowds."

"Oh, there's no need to apologize." Bruno waved it off, almost kicking everyone out of the way and to stop blocking the door. "Come inside, you two. Sit down wherever."

Jolyne chose to sit beside her father on the couch, staring down at her lap as everyone else situated themselves around her. Trish and (Y/N) shared the loveseat with Narancia leaning against the armrest, Giorno sat in front of the two, although his focus was mostly on Jotaro, and the rest took spots in the kitchen. They would be staying in Italy for a week, but unfortunately, most of the time on Jotaro's end would be used for researching, and Jolyne just wasn't old enough for much of it. So he came a day early to drop off Jolyne with them to see if there was a chance that they could watch over her. Narancia glanced at the kid and back at Jotaro. Sure, he used to be a bodyguard, but that was different from a babysitter.  "You do know we... don't really do that stuff, right? We're kinda a..."

"Yes I know. But you're a good mafia." Jotaro was very sure of his statement, as it was something Giorno has repeated many times. Giorno just didn't seem to know that it meant he would have to care for his child. "If you need, I can pay-"

"It's alright. It's the least we can do after your help." Giorno intervened. The contract with the Speedwagon foundation would prove fruitful later on, so he had to keep on good terms with them. Reaching behind his back, he pulled out a small bottle of what appeared to be stone fragments. A crushed mask and a proof of his good intentions. Of course, they would keep a piece or two to ensure it couldn't be reassembled. "And this is the most we can do to earn your trust."

Reaching forward, he shook the bottle a few times before tucking it away and reminding himself to bring it to the speedwagon foundation to check for authenticity and all that. Out of curiosity and shakies, Jolene looked up at the little glass jar, eyes tracking it as it disappeared into his bag. "What was that?"

"A couple rocks. They need to study them." (Y/N) smoothly lied, shrugging her shoulders as if bored. "What do you like to do, Jolyne?"

She paused, head tilted to the side in thought. "I'm good at swimming! I'm the fastest in my class!"

"Really? That's amazing!" She smiled, leaning forward to listen to all about this little girl's adventures and stories. Children were even easier to deal with than adults, So there's no doubt that she would be fine with dealing with them. On the spot, it was settled, (Y/N) would be in charge of watching the kid,
-+-

Heyy~ I'll be taking spring break off, but for the good news, I finally managed to make an outline for the next arcs and the end of the book! It's fiiiinalllllly almost overrrrrr

Damn I wonder what I'll write after this... more Jojo? Maybe a little Shishio Tsukasa fanfic? Hm...