I Have A Heart Full Of Love And A Head Full Of Dumb

"Ugh, we're really moving again?" (Y/N) groaned, balancing her cereal spoon on her finger and watching her lucky charms slowly dye the milk with the colors of the sugary marshmallows. "That's a pain."

"We don't have enough rooms, and we checked, the mansion is in perfect condition. It's completely untouched. It must have served only to waste time in case someone was after him. There's nothing in there."

"Damn, but everything works, right? There's indoor plumbing and stuff?" Mista yawned, taking a bite of his eggo. (Y/N) scooped a bite of the cereal into her mouth, leaning her cheekbone against her hand as she sighed. It was better than nothing, from what she heard, it was a quaint place with open rooms surrounded by a small chunk of land. Definitely an over-the-top home for a bunch of children, but that was fine.

"Yea, everything works, but it's all empty. Last time anyone set foot there was when it was being built." Abbacchio sipped his black coffee, eyes shut to let them rest for a moment. "There should be enough rooms for everyone and two guest rooms."

"Trish wants to stay with us." (Y/N) added.

"One guest room."

"Trish wants to stay? Why?" Bruno narrowed his eyes, unsure why she would want to join a gang.

"Not in the gang." She corrected, and the group breathed a sigh of relief. "Just with us, as friends. It's okay, isn't it?"

"She might be targeted by other groups of the mafia, is she really sure about this?" Abbacchio raised an eyebrow, taking a swig of the last few drops of his coffee.

"Ask her yourself." (Y/N) shrugged, drinking the last of the sugary milk. "Anyways, it has been exactly four days, and two since the boss was dead. So, I say we should take five days to get comfy before we start really doing the boss stuff."

"A week of rest? Suspicious." Narancia hummed. "Make it six days. Cause six isn't as suspicious."

"As long as it isn't four. But shouldn't we also rank ourselves in line and stuff?" Mista hummed, figuring out their order is very important too. "Or like, what we do?"

"I'm fine with anything. I'd rather not get a title though, I hate the spotlight." (Y/N) stuck out her tongue, carrying the dishes away to the sink and giving them a quick rinse before shoving them into their shitty dishwasher. "Can't I be like, the unofficial mascot or something? Or something small."

"Weren't you an errand boy or something?" Narancia snickered, feet swaying softly. "Y'know, it would be nice if we got Fugo back on the team... I miss him."

"Fugo was a traitor." Abbacchio stated. He had no beef against him, but it was true, wasn't it?

"Technically, he didn't betray Passione, and since we are head of it now, then he didn't do anything bad." (Y/N) shook her head, totally on Fugo's side of the argument. She never once blamed him for taking the logical side, but she did miss that lil bugger. "So, can't we bring him back? He has a really strong stand, it would be helpful-"

"His stand is feral. He has little control over it and fears it. He is a liability." Giorno quickly cut it. There was no harm in his words, only fact, and (Y/N) bit her tongue. "... Don't worry, I don't plan on having him out of commission for long."

"Okay." She nodded, leaning back in her seat and sighing. "Damn, I keep forgetting you're the boss now, Giogio. It's a weird thought."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Abbacchio chuckled, it was annoying, but it was obvious that he was always more than some newbie. Even from the very beginning, he was different. Everyone knew it, although they weren't allowed to say it. "All I know is that four days ago, he drank piss."

"Shit I almost forgot about that!" Mista howled. "I still don't have any clue how he did it!"

"Wait he what." Bruno snapped up, finally joining in on the conversation. He had a clue of when this happened, but how the hell should he have known there would be piss in the cup?

"Yea! Abbacchio pissed in Giorno's cup and made him drink it! It was hilarious!" Narancia cackled, totally unaware of the eyes glaring at him to shut up shut up shut up. "And he actually did! It was crazy!"

"I didn't drink it- I turned a tooth into a jellyfish and had it absorb it, I didn't drink it!" Giorno defended himself. Under the table, his phone dinged.

Cute Girl has changed Piss Drinker to Piss Tooth

"So you're telling me one of your teeth has piss in it?"

"I replaced it as soon as I could."

Cute girl has changed Piss Tooth to Teeth.

"Was it discolored-"

"Stop talking please for the sake of my mental health." Bruno sighed, rubbing his temples. If he wasn't bone tired and incapable of complex thought at the moment, he might've kicked their ass, but if the boss was fine with it, then who cared. "That's also your boss."

"Ugh, It's still a weird thought, I'm older than him!" Narancia grumbled, crossing his arms on the table and pouting. Sure, even Abbacchio was older than his boss, but he, a seventeen year old, was going to be bowing down to a fifteen year old! It just felt weird.

"Yea, it is a weird thought." (Y/N) hummed softly, a hand running through the tangles in her hair. "I'm still going to call you Giogio though."

"Please do." Giorno nodded. A nickname was much better than some title. He didn't want (Y/N) to see him as anyone different. He was still her friend and partner in petty crime, and that wouldn't change. "I welcome everyone here to call me Giogio."

"No." Abbacchio's hasty decline. Was quickly followed by a few more polite ones, besides the two other children of the dinner table, who happily agreed to the nicknames.

"We went really off topic. Are we moving today?" (Y/N) butt in, she had to know if she was going to have to dig through her room or if she could spend the day napping and staring at the one dot on her ceiling. "Oh wait, another off topic question, what are we going to do about the assassination team?"

"I thought they were dead?" Mista yawned, all he heard was that most of the members died, did she mean the leader or something?

"Ah... No, they are all alive..."

"Pardon?" Abbacchio coughed, looking up and staring at her. The FUCK did she mean by that? She couldn't possibly mean to say they didn't actually die, riht? Because they know she fought a majority of them, so she better have finished them off unless they be a thorn in their side.

"But! They are willing to cooperate! They want better pay and a better apartment!" She nodded. She knew what they complained about, yes. That's what you get after living with a group for three fourths of a year. "They don't really want the boss position since they're cool with their job and all of that, just more money because they were paid in bread crumbs."

"..."

"Don't ask, I don't feel like explaining." She sighed, waving it off with a flick of her wrist. "Just a thing to think about, anyways, that's all I had to say. Are we moving or not?"

"We're moving." Bruno confirmed. "Everyone should pack up their stuff, Fugo's too, since he might return one day."

"Yea." (Y/N) smiled softly. She never did hear how he felt about the earrings she gifted him. "One day."