A Bitch Needs A Cuddle

With mostly everything that everyone owned shoved into their closets to avoid having to reorganize their rooms, Bruno finally decided that the house was clean enough for a passing grade. That or he was too tired and annoyed with having to deal with a bunch of little brats lazing around. For most of the second half, (Y/N) locked herself in the bathroom to avoid Bruno assigning more shit to clean. Her excuse of bowel problems lasted for about an hour before he unzipped the door and found her painting her toenails. Thankfully by then, Mista and Narancia complained enough to get Bruno to drop the idea at about the same time Trish got home after finishing her interview and picking up drycleaning.

"Ah... so we are finally going to see Fugo again, huh?" Mista leaned back in his seat, glancing around. It has only been a week or two since Fugo left, and to be honest, he wasn't expecting to see him so soon. Or, at all. "Wonder how he's been."

Narancia beamed. His math skills haven't improved much, but he understands fractions and even how to multiply and divide them. Surely, Fugo would be impressed! "Well, whatever he's been doing, I hope he's fine now. He should be in high spirits getting to see all of us again!"

Narancia was both correct and incorrect in this statement. Of course he's happy to see everyone again and be a part of their family. As dysfunctional as it was, he felt at home in their wacky antics. But he also feared what would happen if he was cast from it again. Those two weeks gave him a chance to reflect. What was it that kept him alive? What drove him to improve and survive? Who extended their hand to him at his lowest moments? Who gave him the courage to grow as a person and as himself? It wasn't the familia that he believed he was so devoted to. But it was what he pushed himself away from out of fear for his own survival. "Will they really accept me after what I've done?"

Giorno glanced at Fugo. While they usually stood at the same height, with Fugo's slouched shoulders, he had to look down to meet his eyes. Although to be honest, the position helped hide the frown in them. "Do you believe in them?"

"Them? My friends? Of course I do. I trust them more than anyone else-" His words were cut off.

"Then trust that they will accept you as if you've never left." Giorno knew that they missed him. It was obvious from the way they talked, the pauses at a doorway or discrete glances around the car as if searching for a man that turned invisible. But there was no one there, just the empty silence that accompanied a missing piece. "If you believe that they are resentful of your choices, then you are questioning your faith in them. Fugo, those people really do care about you and your wellbeing. They trust you, and they want you back. Please don't insult them by thinking that over a year of your friendship can be severed so easily."

"... Yes. I won't." His nerves fizzled down some, but the weight didn't disappear. Maybe it was less fear and more guilt at this point, but he wasn't sure. "Have they been well? I heard that you joined the Speedwagon Foundation."

"(Y/N) told you, I'm guessing? How long did you two really talk?" According to Sheila, they were conversing before she got there, even if it was at the specified time. She was only able to introduce herself before they parted ways, but thankfully, (Y/N) gave her a rundown of Fugo's stand ability beforehand. Still, he knew (Y/N) deliberately asked for a later time to chat. What did they talk about?

"Just fifteen minutes. That was all the time my boss allowed. My... previous boss, that is." He coughed. It was true that Giorno didn't prefer to be called the Boss, but that was still his title. He was most definitely the ruler of this vast yet fragile kingdom of crime. "Maybe a little less?"

"What did you two talk about?" He quirked an eyebrow at him, intrigue bubbling within.

His gaze redirected itself forward, lost in thought of her words. A soft dusting flushed his cheeks when he remembered her touch, even if it was only between stands. She placed her trust in him. He wouldn't ever forget it. "Nothing much. We weren't given a lot of time."

"I see." Giorno nodded, adjusting the dark fabric sleeves around his wrists. His name and face has spread throughout his territory and far beyond, despite having only been revealed a few days ago. He didn't really care about the stares he received from those who believed he knew him, from times before his not-fun-no-good-very-bad week and when he was just a regular student with good marks and a kind disposition.

Fugo, however, cared plenty. He knew Giorno was not to be underestimated, the wounds he sustained from his fight were healed with just a glance, there's no telling the power he holds, yet still. No guards or service, it was just them walking through the empty streets to their new home. As he explained, it was from the previous boss as a decoy mansion, but now acts as their own home to accommodate everyone. "Was a mansion really necessary if only one person joined?"

"Two, actually. Trish is staying with us. Besides, even if it was just me. There wouldn't be any rooms for me, and I doubt I'll be able to share." There were no problems with sharing rooms, but the only one who would let him would probably be (Y/N) because she has no sense of privacy, and there would be no conceivable way anyone else would allow him such a thing. "I couldn't take your room either."

"Why not?" Fugo glanced at him. There wasn't anything wrong with his room. It was one of the bigger ones, second only to the masters. Sure, it was connected to (Y/N)'s through a Jack and Jill bathroom, but there weren't any major issues with it.

"Because I planned on having you return. We already relocated your belongings into the room for you, but everyone was too lazy to unpack." His chuckle was lighthearted, but it was a little hard for Fugo to follow. Their house was in sight now, and the empty weight in his gut continued to expand. "We're here."

He paused outside of the large home. The architecture was something more modern, although it held many references to Classical Contemporary culture. Unsure what to say in response to such an upgrade, his mouth opened in efforts to speak, but before he could even let a word slip out, the door flung open and he was tackled to the ground by three distinct bodies. "Oof!"

"We missed you, you idiot!" Narancia sobbed, squeezing the life out of Fugo the best he could. Beside him, (Y/N) and Mista kept a death grip on his clothes, the three rambling on and on about how horrible life was without his smartass being there. Although Trish made a decent replacement, she was better in her own friend category rather than being a friend rebound. At the door, Bruno, Abbacchio, and Trish stepped outside to watch their reunion. "Don't be stupid, you fucking numbskull!"

Fugo laughed, blinking away a blurry sheen. He didn't understand what it could be until a tear landed in (Y/N)'s locks, and he tightened his hold on them. He was wrong. He might be able to survive with the gang, but he couldn't live without his friends. "Yea. I won't."

-+-

Your bitch is at it again-

78'th roll, Mates-

My trick is is using 10 pulls until I get to 70 and then I start using singular pulls

I swear I'm also writing I'm not wasting my life away on Genshin I swear I'm just stuck-