This Would Not Have Happened if I Just Stayed In Bed

"Hey so I'm kidnapping a child." (Y/N) began, holding the phone to her ear as she dragged the very confused Sheila E. behind her. Yes, the young girl heard her and her wording, but she also wanted to see how this would turn out. This woman was very interesting indeed. After dropping off the muffins, they were heading to the villa to meet up. Seeing as it was a vacation house, it should be fine to bring one more person over. "Gonna bring them over, you cool with that?"

"Another one?" Giorno sighed. If he had a nickel for every time she kidnapped a child, he would have two nickels, which wasn't a lot but it's weird that it was happening again. He was the first child, by the way. "What illegal act are you commiting today?"

"Tax fraud, but I do that every year." (Y/N) hummed. As a nonexistent member of society, she didn't get taxes! That's not the point. Point is, she caught the one that was planning on betraying the organization for her own benefit. Technically, it wasn't really the organization. She just wanted to find one person. "Anyways I somehow managed to still do my job."

"Oh?" There was a quizzical tone, and she hummed proudly in response. No clue how she did it, but maybe she was just lucky! She wasn't, she just knows a lot of people coincidentally. Weird, huh?

"Yup! I found her, so come over heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-" She slouched forward, a mouth appearing at the base of her throat. That was weird. That wasn't a good thing. Was this normal? Probably not. She didn't really know what to do in this case, but the hand that was securely in hers had torn itself away and was on the run, leaving her speechless.

Sheila E.'s Stand would hold the woman in place, the mouths Voodoo Child lay underneath her feet would clamp around her if she even tried to chase after her, but instead, Sheila felt something odd, as if her whole body was numb. Looking down at her feet, her eyes bulged at this impossible task. There was no one touching her, so how did she begin to float? Unable to swim through this gravitational glitch, her body began to rotate against her will, almost flailing to return to the comfort of the earth. (Y/N) stood there without a care in the world, her phone call had ended, and she didn't seem to be affected by the mouth whispering her secrets out one my one. Did she not have embarrassment? Did she not care? What could have saved her from the fate she had laid in front of her?

"Tough luck, kid. I've gone through this exact stand before." (Y/N) groaned, reminiscing on the time she barfed up a bird that she swear she didn't eat. It's hard to eat chicken because of it, damnit. "Mind getting rid of this pesky thing? I don't need others to hear this stuff."

"..." She didn't retract her stand, floating midair and trying to find a way to get down. It wouldn't be possible for her, not out in the sun. Soda City Funk already caught her prey, and it would only get worse the more she moves. They were both stuck in a sort of stalemate, unable to move until her friends got there. It shouldn't take too long, hopefully.

By the time they got there, (Y/N) was trying not to cry from embarrassment from her olden days, and Sheila E was trying not to vomit from how long she's been spinning. "Is this the child you were kidnapping?"

"Yes... Bruno, zip the mouth, please, I'm begging you." Her cheeks glowed with humiliation, covering her ears to spare herself from the horrid stories of her youth. "Do it and do it quick I will literally pay you-"

"I don't need money for such a small favor." He gave her a reassuring smile, reaching forward to brush his stand against the lips. He flinched as it tried to bite him, pearly whites snapping as he drew close.

"I really want to know if Bruno has a chest tattoo or is wearing a lace top. I wouldn't mind if he takes off his shirt and shows me if it's either one." The mouth echoed, startling everyone in hearing vicinity. (Y/N) could have died of shock at that moment, but god wasn't so merciful, allowing the mouth to continue to leak her secrets. "Is it just me or is Abbacchio really hot when he smirks? Narancia's smile just kills me oh my god he's sooo cute! Am I gay for Trish? I'm so gay for Trish. I don't get how Giorno can look so mature and so baby at the same time and it makes me so confused. I really like when Mista teases me, I would totally-"

(Y/N) screamed, tears wobbling at the corner of her eyes from embarrassment as Bruno flinched and quickly zipped it up, leaving the group in shock. Once it was finally over, she crumpled into a ball, her stand floating her up up up into the sky.

"H-Hey! Somebody grab her before she exits the atmosphere!" Mista shouted, craving the end of the sentence. Not like she would ever admit any of those words were hers. They were undeniably hers, little thoughts and secrets someone would think and then never remember again. How do you expect her to be entertained in a house full of runaway models? They were just thoughts, nothing else! Like how girls would play Bed, Wed, Behead with the boys in their class. They wouldn't actually do them!

"What is your stand? The specifics? How does it work???" Narancia wanted an answer. Why was he the only one babyified? Even Giorno got a little thirst! "Like, was all that the truth? Or is there more? What was that???"

Sheila E. didn't say anything, too dizzy to do anything other than try not to vomit. She can explain her stand later, someone just help her. Please. "Get me down first...."

Having retrieved (Y/N), they threw everyone into the backseat and drove off back to their temporary stay. With stands off, both the girls stayed quiet, nauseous from very different things.

-+-

Whoo triple digits and not even close to done I-

Y'all I'll be on a little hiatus cause my health just fuckin died and I need to fix that shit