Physically Thicc Mentally Sick

(Told you I'll update soon)

"Hello, you have reached the Speedwagon Foundation! If you are here to register yourself, please state the name of who sent you." The cheerful receptionist chimed.

"Hi, yes, a guy named Jotaro sent me like a week ago? I was a little busy, so I couldn't call any earlier..." She cleared her throat. "Also, can I talk to him?"

"...Please register yourself first before we get into that."

"Right..." She laughed softly, doing as told. The others were getting tickets for the train home, leaving her and the turtle alone to do whatever it was that they needed to. "No, I'm serious, it's just (Y/N). I don't have a last name."

"That's not possible. It doesn't matter how much you dislike your parents, but they existed and had a last name. Please tell me what your mother's maiden name was, or your fathers."

"Lady, I don't know them?? Ugh, just put in... uh... fucking I don't know, keyboard smash and that'll be it." She clicked her tongue, waiting for the next question. They only needed her name and vague description of her and her stand, so it didn't take that long. "Can I talk to Jotaro now?"

"Jotaro is married and has a kid."

"He has a kid??" Polnareff mumbled to himself, a little shocked.

"Good for him?? I still need to talk to him. About someone named Polnareff."

"Polnareff? I'll relay a message. Please wait." Cheesy elevator music blasted through the speakers, and she sighed. Meanwhile, someone texted Jotaro.

"(Y/N) UhfuckingIdontknowkeyboardsmashandthatllbeit...has questions about Polnareff?" He wasn't sure what to be more wary of, the name or the fact she mentioned a familiar friend of his in only a week. To be honest, he all but forgot about her, so why was it that she brought up something she shouldn't know? Fine. He'll bite. "Hello?"

"Oh, Mr. Polnareff, he answered. Do you want to talk first? I can leave the phone inside the turtle." She whispered, but Jotaro could still hear. After all these years... who would have expected this? He... He was alive. God, where has he been all this time? "Okay, I'll be back. You guys can catch up."

Placing the phone inside the turtle, (Y/N) stood up to join the others. "So? How are the tickets?"

"It's coming in five minutes." Narancia hummed, trying to choose between two bags of chips before settling with both. "Hey, (Y/N), can you hold onto this stuff for me? Oh, wait, you don't have your bag anymore..."

"Stop rubbing it in-" She teared up, remembering her beloved bag that she only had for a single week. "But I still can. The charm is in my pocket, I was thinking of attaching it to my necklace somehow."

"Somehow?" Narancia hummed, shoving the mass of snacks into her jacket pocket carelessly.

"The clasp is too big to go through. There's this one area where the lil dragon passes over the loop, it's the perfect spot but it doesn't fit." She pulled it out of the other pocket, watching him pause and slowly take them out of the small pocket to put through the jade hole.

"Why don't you ask Bruno to unzip it?" Mista hummed, having listened in on their conversation. "And why are you still covering your eye? I thought it would be all healed by now?"

"... You're a genius, but sometimes you gotta keep your mouth shut." She shushed him, her hand still over her eye. "Bruno, can you do a thing for me?"

"What is it?" He turned, looking down at her hands. "Your little charm?"

"Yea, can you unzip the center of my necklace so I can make sure I never lose it?" (Y/N) tapped the thin metal chain around her neck, tilting her head up to grant him space.