Jazz Hands My Way Through Hell

They had made their way to a nice cozy little rental home for them to remain until they received orders, and everyone was quick to try and find a good room. Trish had first dibs, of course, and chose a room on the corner. Everyone else scattered around to claim their own room, seeing as there were actually pretty few for the group. Of course, a duo would be staying up to keep guard, but no one actually wanted to do that, quick to avoid Bruno's gaze before they were chosen for the role. (Y/N) managed to worm her way out of the job with the excuse of being Trish's personal bodyguard, seeing as she was female and Trish did say herself that she tolerated her more than the others. In response, he gave her last pick of her room partner. "Whatever, I can deal."

Abbacchio and Fugo, sadly, could not dissuade the man from shoving them towards the couch as the chosen ones. As she gave the boys a wave, going up the steps two by two, Bruno grabbed her arm dragging her back down. "Last pick."

In a total abuse of power, the man took a room all to himself like a selfish butt, but she wasn't allowed to say that because she didn't want to lose her position and get switched out with Fugo. Mista and Narancia buddied up in a room, and (Y/N) smiled. "Sup Giogio."

"Nothing much, you want to choose the bed?" He didn't mind being paired with her, she was cool. And he still had to tell her about his dream anyway. Out of anyone, he wanted her to know. She was the most special to him after all.

"Eh, I think they're probably the same." Her shoulders rolled back into a stretch, and she missed the glances between Bruno and him. Bruno was unsure why he wanted to tell (Y/N). He knew for a fact that the girl didn't give a rat's ass about the boss, nor did she even fear him. It was either a very brave decision or a very stupid one, but he worried anyway.

The room they shared was rather drab, partially scratched off striped wallpaper adorned all four sides, decorated with some cheap art hung in plastic black frames and two smaller beds on opposite ends of the room. They didn't look too bad to be honest, but hopefully there weren't any bed bugs or lice in there. She kicked it once before shrugging her new backpack off, hanging it over the chair nearby. Giorno sat down on one of the two beds, twiddling his fingers. He wasn't sure how to start this, but he had to somehow. "(Y/N)."

"What's up, Giogio?" Her head perked up, and she swept a lock of her (H/C) hair from her face. He grit his teeth gently, unsure of how to begin, but he had to somehow.

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream," he began, eyes locked onto hers. "I want to end the drug trade. And to do this, I need allies that I trust. I want to ask you if you'll betray the boss with me."

The boss. A pang erupted from her stomach, glimpses of a scalpel, the chill of the operation room. That horrid man mentioned him before, he was the one that permitted it all, he was the one who sent that doctor. And for this, she would betray that man in a heartbeat. She said nothing, but the nod of her head was all it took for him to understand. "Does anyone else know?"

"Bruno. This is the reason I was introduced to Polpo in the first place." Giorno exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding. In the back of his mind, he knew she would say yes, but maybe that was his own wishful thinking, that she would join him. "We talked about it on our first... meeting."

"Yea, I know Bruno introduced you, he told us." she squinted her eye, rubbing the edge of her patch in thought. "Woah woah wait were you the dude that killed Leaky???"

"... maybe...?" He wasn't sure what that question meant. Did she know him? Did she just hear it from Bruno?

"Shit I need to thank you for that, he was a fucking assho-" Her sentance was cut off by a series of consequtive pounds on the wall they shared with Trish, followed by very muffled calls for (Y/N). "Trish?? You good bro?"

She stood quickly, entering the next room and kicking the door shut. In the bathroom, Trish stood in her bath towel and pressed against the wall, pointing at the fat fucking roach in the shower. (Y/N) too scrambled back into the wall. Bugs are cool, but she would rather not ever touch one ever. "Kill it!"

"I'm not touching that thing!" She has killed a single big bug in her life when she was like five and all she remembers is feeling it squirm through the tissue in her hand and it has scarred her for life. Out of anything in the world, that feeling of bugs crawling or squirming on her is what will always bring her nightmares. "Couldn't you get a boy or someone to kill it?!"

"I'm in a towel!" She grumbled, and they both screamed as it starteD TO FUCKING FLY???? The terror they both felt was something Netflix horror movies could only dream of. Those three seconds felt like eons before (Y/N) whipped out her stand and used her Party Trick, the sparkly pink acid eating away at the bug until there was nothing left, not even a drop of pink. "W-where did it go?"

"Oh, I killed it." She grinned, giving her a soft thumbs up before exiting the bathroom, backing outside as Trish was recovering from the total adrenaline shot those ten seconds were. "So just like, call if there's any more?"

"What was all that screaming?" (Y/N) flinched, she didn't even realize someone was outside the door but there Bruno was. "Was there an enemy stand user? Already?"

"No, but there was a really big roach. We took care of it though." She waved him off, trying to calm her heartbeat. "Maybe the roach was a stand user but I really doubt it."

"Oh." He nodded softly, arms crossed behind him. He was kind of blocking her way, but he had something to say. "Has... Giorno said anything?"

"Yea. And I'm doing it. I trust you guys." Bruno was always amazed by how open she was, how easily she could just show her emotions, and how he could read them like an open book, but he was glad she was on board. Before he could even open his mouth, she cut him off. "Yes yes, I'll be careful. Don't worry, It takes a lot more than one organization to kill me."

"Alright, I'm trusting you on this, but please don't hurt yourself for this."

"Bruno. I get you're trying to protect me, but I'm much farther in all of this than you realize." Her expression steeled for a moment, and the sudden change threw him off guard, the playful nature she always exuded had grown cold, a field of flowers in winter, coated in frost and prickles of ice. It was the stare of someone unafraid, someone inhuman, someone dead. "And I want my revenge."

-+-

Me posting chapters: B)

Me getting swamped by schoolwork suddenly before thanksgiving break: B:|

Thank you for reading! Go outside and eat some fruit or something or I'll invert thy rib cage