I'm Going To Hell Y'all Want Anything

The sun had risen far up above their heads as they traversed through the shades of the buildings. Trish was set inside the turtle for safekeeping with (Y/N)'s jacket draped over her for comfort. She had changed her shirt out for a clean identical one that wasn't soaked in blood and entrails, sitting in the front of the boat to scrounge out some food to eat. "(Y/N), seriously, what's with your bag?"

"What's wrong with it?" She pulled her face away to analyze it. There didn't seem to be anything wrong, it looked exactly as it did when she bought it, give or take a few extra charms and knickknacks she stole to decorate it with. "Is there a bloodstain I missed or something?"

"No, but it's empty. And small. So how the fuck did you fit an entire toolbox and a crowbar in there?" Mista gestured to the items strewn across the floor, taking the handle of the red toolbox and lugging it into his lap. "It's fucking heavy!"

"Ever watch the original mary poppins?" (Y/N) hummed, effortlessly taking the box to shove back into her charm. They watched with mild interest as the metal box was funneled into the backpack. "Honestly it didn't have to be this one, but it matches the outfit."

"Yea, but like... is it a stand or something?" He craned his neck to peek at the contents, but it was just as empty as before, only a single jade charm dangling inside.

"Yup, I got it from some dude at the pizza shop, he's cool." She shrugged it onto her shoulder, turning to face forward. Above them, Aerosmith hovered in the air, tracking the CO2 admissions. "He actually had a heart tattoo like mine, but on his neck..."

"The one on your back isn't your only tattoo?" Narancia swept her hair to the side to look at the tattoo, poking the inked skin gently. "Where's your other one?"

"Over my heart! It's the same as on my stand." She pointed at the spot. "I got it a long time ago, then promised myself I would never get another because it hurt like shit because I was a weak baby brat."

"And then you got another one."

"And then I got another one." She repeated, nodding almost proudly to the fact.

"Oi, focus." Abbacchio kicked her seat, and Narancia immediately scanned the screen again. So far, it didn't look like anyone was trailing them, they were in Venice after all, so it wasn't as if the boss had many people there to watch over them, although the boss's elite guard were sure to be after their heads soon. Sadly, they didn't know any of their abilities.

"Hey, (Y/N), any chance you know these enemies too?" Mista joked, only to choke on his words as she actually considered it. You wouldn't believe the memory she has.

"Nope, don't think I have. Besides, why would I know any higher ups?" She scoffed, shaking her head and leaning against the boat. "So we are staying here then?"

"Correct, If we try to cross the sea unprepared, there's a chance they could strike us there. For now, we shall wait and see." Right now, even if there was an elite guard, there would only be one or two rather than five or how many more there were there. Understanding this plan, everyone nodded to their capo's words.

"Mista!!" The unmistakable cry of six tiny sex pistols broke through the silence. "I'm starving! We're hungry! Our guts are running on empty!"

Surrounded by the wailing children, Mista the tired father had had enough of their constant nagging. "Calm the hell down! (Y/N), do you have anything to eat...? I promise to pay you back!"

"Liar! He never pays back!" Narancia grumbled. "Don't share your food with him!"

"I don't have food anyway." She shrugged, leaning forward to try and quell her empty stomach. "If I did I wouldn't be sitting here all bored."