I'm Not Actually A People Person I'm Just An Attention Whore

"My daughter... If you hadn't revealed your Stand, I might've actually been cornered..." He mumbled, chuckling to himself about his luck. Things just turned from bad to worse, but they would not lose their ally. Bruno acted quickly, doing his best to (as gently as possible) knock Trish out so their Stands would dissipate, but the lesson he seemed to forget and (Y/N) learned back in the second chapter, just because they are out cold, doesn't mean that their Stands are too. Flexing his new Body, Diavolo grinned. "If I can grab the Stand, I can also move the body. Now I can at least make this body run."

"We're going to be attacked! Brace yourselves! He is going to make time leap-" (Y/N) knelt in front of Giorno, ready to defend her friend for as long as it took to fix his arm. But just as he finished his sentence and dotted the I's and crossed the T's, Diavolo was gone, sprinting off in the opposite direction.

"Wha-"

"Don't tell me-"

"Why's he running without attacking us?"

"Through observation he's already found a way to get the arrow away from Requiem! There's no time. This takes top priority! Shoot, Mista! Don't let him get there first, no matter what!" He took in a deep breath, pulling the trigger, but the magazine was already empty. "Stop wasting time! This isn't the time to hesitate because that's your own body!"

"That's not it..." He mumbled, staring through the wisps from the barrel. "I've already fired, Bucciarati. It seems that... I've already fired six shots."

As the bullets chased after their target, he timed their positions down to the millisecond, ensuring that not a single bullet hit this puppet body of his. He had an arrow to catch, and the Stand carrying it was only a couple dozen meters away. "After him! If he gets the arrow, we're finished!"

Diavolo chased the shadow, studying the way the light reflected and the shadows bent. The reason no one can touch the arrow, if his hypothesis was correct. When he moves, Requiem's shadow moves in the opposite direction from him. Which means this shadow is in different places depending on the viewer, this mystery solved it all! This is why it can control everyone's souls! This thing is the shadow of one's soul; Requiem itself is the shadow of his soul! That's why attacking it means attacking yourself! If they can get rid of the shadow, they can get the arrow! And if it has a Shadow, then there should be a light somewhere as well! If had to be behind his own head! Clenching his fist, he drove it into the small sun at the back of his head, watching Chariot Requiem burst like a popped balloon. Revelling in his victory, he caught his rightfully earned arrow. "Now I've got it. I, Diavolo, now have the arrow!"

"If Diavolo found a way to grasp the arrow, we should take advantage of it." Giorno groaned in pain, flexing his new arm as (Y/N) bit her lip in worry. "Because the arm he tore off of me and these droplets are all just particles, Gold Experience shall now... appear!"

"With the snap of his fingers, the blood and gore shifted into tiny ants, gnawing away at the wood in his hands until the metal fell to the ground.

"That should be good, for now. Let's go... We have to hurry." Giorno stumbled forward, running with (Y/N) who carried the turtle.

"Blast the arrow away from him! Don't let him grab it, Mista!" Bruno ordered, and he shot again, but even with a smooth line of sight, Diavolo had another nasty trick up his sleeve, tossing a civilian in the way to take the brunt of the attack and sweep the arrow right to his feet.

"The trash ability of an underling...There's no way your weak mind can surpass King Crimson's predictions. You will not be able to get through. You're still just trash. I will admit though, Bucciarati, Your team has made me sweat. I never dreamed you would be foolish enough to betray the organization, nor did I ever think you'd find out my true identity. But the fact that I've been able to figure out this arrow's true power is a blessing! It's a gift granted to me by fate because I was able to defeat my past!" He smirked, drawing his hand back to stab his stand.