And Then They Sent Me Like Seven Pictures Of My Stand's Ass

"So, what's your stand?" She had just finished throwing her shit into an empty room, setting things up neatly because that was the only time she would ever be organized. Mementos on the desk for later, clothes in the closet, although it wasn't like she could ever wear those crop tops or dresses again, and jewelry laying limply on the little nightstand. Other than that, the room was pretty bare, not that she would be staying for too long anyways. Prossy told her she might only be there for a few months.

"Basically... Lava lamp." She nodded toward the blond male as a few others started to crowd around, wanting a little taste of that stand action. Of course, she was an attention seeking brat, reaching out and tapping each of them on their shoulder in a respective order. Ghia, Fishy, Pros, Illuso, Melone, Formaggio, Sorbet, and then Gelato. They looked around in confusion until she jumped, floating up in the air and smirking down on them. "It's almost like zero gravity!"

And that. That changed everything. Five minutes in and Formaggio found out where Risotto had been hiding the cookies, Chaos ensued, several bodies bumping into one another as everyone made a mad scramble for the mickey mouse jar on the floor. Stands were whipped out, Pros was trying to use Pesci to grab the cookies. Sorbet and Gelato were doing whatever in the corner of the room, Ghia was stupidly trying to swim in air, Melone was just trying to tackle (Y/N), and Illuso was throwing up because Ghia kicked him and he started to spin. All in all, when Risotto walked in, he was met with a very odd sight. But, like the cool dude he was, he said nothing and just continued on, grabbing the jar that was just out of reach of Formaggio and carrying it away up where the idiots couldn't reach. But (Y/N), oh dear, she had like, three minutes of experience with this, and her stand could move around however it wished! So with the help of Pinkie, she started to float behind him, leaving the others to struggle. "Are you going to undo your stand?"

"Hm? Nah, I think they are having fun."

"Illuso was throwing up."

"He swallowed it back down it's okay." She waved her hand. "...Can I Have a cookie."

"No."

"...Please?" She whispered, quiet and soft. It seemed to work, seeing as he sighed loudly and unscrewed to cap to hand her one.  "Thank you, Risotto."

A few dull thuds rang out from the other room, along with a small flurry of pained groans and cusses. She settled down, walking back to her room to finish up her organizing. Of course, some things would have to be thrown out for the sake of spring cleaning. She would have to do something about the countless photos too. Anything that linked her to her regular life would have to disappear for their own sake. For starters, the polaroids can be burned on the roof, old jewelry gifted to her could be sold, and she could keep just one, maybe. After a few hours of contemplation and nostalgia, she settled with a simple charm necklace with various small metal memories. It was something crafted just for her, gifted by her friends on her birthday last year. A timeline of good times strung together and wrapped with a tacky birthday card filled with the names of almost everyone she ever knew, it was something that she couldn't bear to part with. So, on the dawn of a new day, she floated up to the roof and lit the corner of a polaroid photo aflame, watching as the red embers ate away everything in their path, a web of connections burning away in the first rays of morning.

"(Y/N)? Why are you on the roof?" Formaggio leaned back on the little balcony, staring up at her illuminated face amidst the flames that lapped up at the sky, its drool a thick pungent smoke. They stared at each other awkwardly, Formaggio just woke up to the sound of footsteps above him, so he wasn't even really sure if this was all a dream or not, even if the nip of the dawn told him he was awake. "Are you setting the house on fire already?"

"No, just... Burning some people who are bound to forget me." Her eyes watered and she told herself it was from the sting of smoke, even if she knew the real source of the tears. She didn't help him scale up the side of the building, nore did she pull away when he wrapped a blanket around her and ruffled her hair.

"They aren't going to forget you." He reasoned. Any one of them could confirm that no one outright forgets the dead. Especially after only a short amount of time.

"No. They are. That's what always happens. Every few years I move and suddenly they all forget me. I've seen them before and they act like I'm a total stranger. Even if I was with them the entire time, it's like they never even saw me." She whispered, salty warm tears balancing at the edge of her eyelid, blurring the fire until it only glowed. "But I remember them. I remember everything they don't."

Extra!!

(Y/N): here's the map of the US.

Ghiacchio: so I am cOnfUsiOn. Why is this one KANSAS. BUT THIS ONE IS NOT ARKANSAS. AMERICA EXPLAIN. WHAT YOU MEAN IS ARKANSAW WH-