There's Holes In My Crocs So My Swag Can Breath

Giorno Giovanna, a new man of pride and confidence, has just committed his first scam. What has he done? Well, the answer might surprise you. He pickpocketed the tourist who asked him kindly for directions, and he got an entire rolex watch from the deed. The silver and gold felt hefty in his hands, a weight he had never held before. The metals glimmered in the light, reflecting sun-basked rays across the ground of the pawn shop he entered, examining the various trinkets that lined the walls and collected dust on the tables. He wasn't sure why anyone would want a creepy ceramic gnome or the collection of small glass animals that sat idly on the counter, a small mist of dust coating them like a fresh layer of snow. "Excuse me, can I please sell this?"

The burly man at the counter looked up from his swimsuit magazines, eyeing the obviously expensive watch in his hands. People sold stolen or lost crap all the time. At this point he didn't care what was brought in, but this was definitely worth something. "You can sell anything to me." He eyed the well-cared for watch, obviously, by the few scratches, it has been owned for a while. "Where'd you get one of these?"

"I stole it, sir." He answered honestly, standing his ground. The scruffy male peered up at him, searching for any form of hesitancy or regret, but finding none. Setting his magazine down, he stood up and pulled out a microscope to check the authenticity. It was certainly real, and this kid had some real talent.

"Tell you what. I won't rip you off this first time. I'll take it, full price. But you gotta come by more often, sell me the good junk or at least shit that looks like the good junk. After this I'll pay about 50 percent whatever you stole costs. Sounds shitty, but you aren't going to find much better deals anywhere else." He grumbled, forking out enough lire to cover the cost of the watch and scooping it up, turning it in his hands. "I'm an honest man, got a family to feed so I have to stay out of trouble."

"Alright. I'll take it." Giorno glanced at the pairs of small shoes hidden behind the counter, a little beaten up and holey, then at the sign on the counter, 'anything behind this is not for fucking sale'. He breathed a chuckle at the aggressive sign, slipping the cash down his sleeve and continuing on with his day, happy with the nice stack of cash he made in such a short time. Glancing down at his clothes, he thought back to what (Y/N) had said before, then at a fabric store, staring at the reflection of his white shirt tinged pink by the wallpaper. She was right, it definitely was his color. Maybe he could waste a few dollars just for a quick makeover. He wouldn't make this a habit, but if stealing was as easy as using his special power, then money would be flowing in constantly.

-+-

"You're back!" Squealed an over-eager Melone, tackling the girl who stood at their doorstep like a puppy. "Oh my goodness and I was worrying if you forgot us!"

"How could I forget you guys?" (Y/N) laughed, squeezing her friend before rising again to greet everyone else. Quite a few were already out, namely the brothers and Formaggio, but that was okay, she was there for someone else. Curious as to if it was who they thought, Ghiaccio and Risotto glanced towards the front door, hiding their smiles when she walked in, Melone clinging onto her arm like an overbearing girlfriend. "Ghia! Rissy! Hi, do you know where Illuso is?"

"Upstairs taking a nap." Risotto responded, sighing contently at his familiar nickname. Ghia huffed, biting down on his ice cube and looking away from the female, mumbling back his own greeting.

"Thank you- Melone please you're cutting my blood flow..." She shook him off and gave him a quick side hug before he started to wail, moving on to Risotto, whom she hugged, and Ghia, who she also hugged and ruined his curls before sprinting up the stairs to Illuso's room. "Luci! I'm back~" She knocked on his shut door, checking down at the crack of light under the door. Was he awake? No, he would have opened his door to ruffle her hair or something, so she took to Melone's skills and picked the lock, throwing open the door to an empty room. "Luci?"

With no response, she shrugged and turned off the lights, moving to exit and talk with the others until he returns, or just start checking the bathrooms. "TURN THE LIGHtS BACK ON."

"Illuso? Where are you?" She looked around, checking under the bed and the closet, but then suddenly there he was, in the mirror, pressed to the bed board as if he was glued. "You... Sleep in your mirror?"

"Yes! Turn the fucking light on!" He hissed, whipping his stand out so he could exit the mirror, but he wouldn't move from his spot.

"Okay, but can you do a thing for me then? I need info on a person." Her hand hovered over the light switch, almost enjoying his fear, much to his inconvenience. "But, Luci, are... are you afraid of the dark?"

"No I'm FUCKING not, turn the damn light back on!" He roared, as still as a statue in the shadows of his room.

"So you are. I'll remember that." (Y/N) flicked the switch on, watching him immediately leap out of the mirror and collapse onto the floor, trembling like a leaf as he stood and looked down on her as if nothing had happened. "So anyways, that casino worker by Luigi's Pizza and Buns, Rico or something? I need to know that golf place he goes to a lot."

"That annoying one that whines whenever another gambling district is getting too famous and sends us out even if he doesn't pay us and also always wears super gaudy expensive shit."

"That's the bitch."

"Done." He stretched, moving around the room and hopping out the window to go collect some more intel with his very good stalking trait. She hummed, that was one task about halfway completed, and the others could be done in a day. She would do them tomorrow, she wanted to hang out with the boys.

"WHERE IS SHE." Formaggio squealed like a middle school girl with a crush, rushing up the stairs after completing their job with the brothers. "(Y/N) I FUCKIN MISSED YOU, BITCH"

"EYY SUP HOW'S LULU" She laughed joyously when he lifted her into the air and spun her around, careful not to kick anything in Illuso's room before they walked out to join the others. He went on and on about their kitty, before abandoning her after remembering the stitching in his jacket that had come undone. She didn't mind, sliding down the railing to the first floor. "Fishy!! Ham!"

"I prefer being called Pros than just... ham." Prosciutto muttered, doing nothing when she ran face first into his chest, leaving soon after to hug Pesci. "Did you find a place to stay? How has it been? Is work hard?"

What a mother he is. "I found a place to stay, everyone there is pretty cool, I just started work but I asked for Luci's help locating a dude, and I still have a few messages to give but I can wait till tomorrow, so I can stay here with you guys today!" She grinned, climbing onto Pesci's shoulders to revel in the tallness. "Am I taller than you now, Risotto?"

"No." He continued with the poker game they were playing, so far he was in the lead and Ghaccio was losing miserably. He had a pretty good hand, but not the best.

"I've never played that game in my life."

"Oh? I can teach you how to play!" Melone wasn't the best at the game, he was just better than the worst.

"No." She mimicked Risotto's bluntness, brushing her hands over fishy's hair. "Can I stay for dinner?"

"We're getting Taco Bell."

"Aw fuck yea."

-+-

I have homework due tomorrow and I haven't even started.