I Can't Go To Hell I'm Out Of Vacation Days

"There! A corpse that's still holding the car key." She pointed at the decaying body, all three of them seated on the ledge to calculate their next plan. From under them, a camera protruded the side of the wall, angled up at them to check their state of being. Catching just a glance, Mista aimed his gun just as he dived back into the waters of the walls. "What? What happened?"

"I just caught a glimpse of our enemy! He jumped from the stairs and dove into the wall!" He aimed his gun, but suddenly, the ground beneath their feet began to melt, slowly swallowing them. "Th-This is..."

"Run!" They leaped up, sprinting forward to the car and the key, but whatever was in the ground was fucking fast, gliding towards them almost mockingly, matching their pace with ease.

"It's fast! At this rate, we might make it to the car, but we won't have time to start the engine!" He raised his gun. "I'll hold them back! Keep going!"

"Don't stop, Mista! The ground is still hard! The bullets are going to ricochet!" (Y/N) paused where she stood, ready to scoop him up and run for her life if needed to. But Mista's best chance is the moment he gets pulled under, He should be able to see it as soon as it tries to pull him in, that's when he'll get that thing! As something clamped around his legs, the ground opened up to reveal the bastard himself. Firing his gun, he was shocked to find that their enemy was able to deflect his bullets! He should have expected it, but that was fine because he could do the same! Bit it was all for naught, as the bastard dived back in and began to tunnel his way to the other two. Now that Mista was injured, he must have believed that he could kill him off at any time! Quickly, (Y/N) took the key to start the car, but Bucciarati had a different idea.

"If we can actually get out of this village by car, that's fine. As long as we can all head for Rome." Tossing (Y/N) the turtle, he dashed off towards the ledge. Shocked, (Y/N) sent SCF after the idiot, aggressively turning the key to try and force it to start before abandoning the project to chase after Burno.

"The fucker threw himself over the edge?!" SCF screamed with (Y/N), activating her ability to catch him before he fell too far. She skid to a stop at the edge, head down to look at the wall.

"So you're going to track us from underground, no matter where we go? What a terrifying ability. But, do you have any idea where I'm headed?" Their enemy dived out, shocked by the sudden appearance of Bruno Bucciarati himself right above him, hanging midair as if suspended by a spider's thin web. (Y/N)'s stand unconsciously dragged the warmest things up, and in this case, it happened to be Bruno and the stand user that was constantly swimming. "Apparently you didn't, huh? You have no idea where we were."

His stand drew its fists back, raining a barrage of attacks on the enemy Stand user before finally being lifted by the heat of his body. Secco barely had a chance to look up before diving back inside where it was safe, but that girl...! He knew that girl! She was supposed to be dead! "My...! Ahhhhhnnnh! My...My face!"

Secco brought out a flashlight and his video camera, using them to take a look at the damage he had taken. He really got punched! He really got punched! Dialing Cioccolata, he fumbled with his thoughts. "What?"

"Cioccolata!! The stand that the boss sent into the airplane... Notorious B.I.G. ..." He held his bleeding wound, he needed to sort his thoughts through.

"Hey, Secco. Aren't you tracking them down right now?" Cioccolata rolled his eyes, surveying the damage he had already inflicted on the populous. "Why are you calling me?"

"Hey, Cioccolata... This is important. Very important! Notorious. Would he be alive? Is the stand alive? Is the user alive? Or is it a dead stand? Is he a ghost?"

"What brought this on?" He grumbled out of annoyance.

"It's a simple question! Are ghosts real? Do they exist? Answer me, if Notorious B.I.G. can live on, doesn't that make him a ghost?" He rambled.