Both My Emotional Wellbeing And My Bank Account Are Very Low

"So, you wanted us to meet the guys that literally tried to kill us?" Mista raised an eyebrow, chewing on his panini. He didn't forget that one guy on the train, of course not. That was a scary day. "You do know that we like, we were dying? I was bleeding out and everything, and you still want us to meet them? And we totally kicked their asses too, so why would they want to talk to us in the first place?"

"Well when you put it like that... It changes nothing. They need to work out the kinks and bumps in the original agreement. They're being paid dimes and nickels. Hell, their leader is too poor to even afford a full shirt!" That was a lie, she knows he chooses to dress like that, but still. "They'll be fine if they get pay fitting for assassins."

"That can be arranged." Giorno agreed without a second of hesitance. Of course, the others butt in, worried about their financials and all that. Money wasn't something that could appear out of thin air after all. "We are shutting down the narcotics team. Thanks to Abbacchio's stand, we were able to access all the files, but there isn't much on the narcotics."

"They're an independent organization, pretty much. They aren't really a part of Passione." (Y/N) agreed. She was set to spy on their calls a few times, but most of the information was kind of useless. "Passione and the Narcotics team are more or less just in kahoots, they work together but not under one another."

"And that's why there's no drug route. Even though we are now the boss, there's nothing to show for it. They are still getting all the money. That is why we are going to send La squadra to gather all the information on them as possible." He wouldn't send them after the group. Not yet, they would be last. He needs them to prove their worth in other ways. "And... Have them research the two that attacked us a week ago. Mario and Sale? All the traitors they can round up."

"Alright. I'll have them bring in all the information they can get." (Y/N) nodded, quickly typing out a message to them. "Just anyone suspicious? That's a lot of people."

"That's what it takes to prove their loyalty," Giorno sipped his orange juice. "Besides, their pay is going to skyrocket, so they need to earn it."

"Yes Giorno. I know it's hard to believe cause you used to be a little pick pocket bastard, but that is how jobs work." (Y/N) teased, pocketing her phone and stealing a sip of his orange juice, only to gag and spit out a frog. "Oh god it hatched in my mouth it hatched in my mouth-"

"Haha! Frog mouth!" Narancia cackled, pointing at her furiously chugging water to rid of the weird slimy texture in her mouth. "I can't believe you almost ate a frog!"

"Eugh, I don't know how the french do it... No offense, Mr. Polnareff." She waved at the turtle on the counter eating its rabbit food. Polnareff just shrugged, reading the girly magazines that Trish was done with. "And Giogio, You still owe me the ten bucks you swiped from me to pay for your gelato AND an apology."

"You KNEW-" He choked on his drink, knowing exactly what she was talking about. Slowly, he flicked out a twenty and handed it to her. "...Sorry."

"Guys do you not see the bigger problem here." Mista pointed at the frog on the table, just chilling despite just being in someone's mouth. "Does that count as birth? Did (Y/N) just give birth to a frog?"

"Holy shit I'm a mother now. A virgin mary! This frog is Jesus Chirst the sequel!" (Y/N) gasped, scooping up her mouth frog to the world to see. "My baby!"

"(Y/N) no." Bruno sighed. For once. Once, could they please have a normal lunch?

"That baby deserves the death penalty." Abbacchio spoke up, leaning back in his seat to watch her gasp at his audacity.

"No! Stop being mean to him!" She grumbled, setting him in a napkin.

"Electric chair."

"No!" (Y/N) whined, setting him on the table only for him to melt back into orange juice. Abbacchio thoroughly enjoyed the look of pure horror on her face as her supposed son turned into a puddle of orange juice. "Oh my god he didn't even get a name..."

"He didn't deserve one."

"Barry Bee Benson..." She whispered.

"He wasn't even a bee!"

-+-

"So remember how I told La Squadra- the assassins, to research all those that are suspicious?" (Y/N) turned over, playing with her little tamagotchi that she named Barry Bee Benson the Frog. "They found Sale and Mario. and the guy that they used to find our location."

"Wasn't this only a few hours ago?" Narancia hummed, recalling the five minute funeral for her son that was longer than its entire lifespan. He didn't know where she got the black shawl from, but suddenly it was there, and suddenly there were candles. The waitress at the Olive Garden was just as confused as they were. "They already found everyone?"

"Well, not everyone, not even close. There's still a lot more to research seeing as a majority of them are just low ranked gangstars. Do you still want them to continue?" (Y/N) crossed her legs, leaning her head over the armrest of their large comfy couch.

"No, only those who might be a threat. When I reveal myself, all the lower ranks will be like that. I only need information on the Capos. They are my main concern..." Giorno held his chin, watching her type out the message before tossing her phone to the side and feeding her little virtual pet. "When did you plan for us to meet again?"

"Tomorrow." She hummed, taking out some gum to chew on. "If not then I'm going out for lunch tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is." Giorno hastily agreed, and no one butt in. It was sudden, but they could deal. "Where are we meeting up?"

"McDonalds." (Y/N) grinned. She was getting her MickeyD's whether-

"No. We can meet at the restaurant down the street." Bruno cut in, unzipping his hand to hold Barry Bee Benson hostage until she changed the location.

"Fine, what if they come here?" She sat up, taking her phone to ask if they could change the location. "We can get takeout or something."

"..."

"No complaints?" Actually there were many, but no one had a decent argument, so it seems as if La Squadra was coming over tomorrow!