The Only Thing I'm Fucking Is Stupid

"You say that as if I'm brewing up some nefarious plan. You don't even know me." (Y/N) grinned, shutting her exposed eye to analyze him. His soul was... odd, to say the least. She's seen it before in gangstars from passione, but this one was different. It said... well, she wasn't even sure, but he was definitely a yogurt parfait kind of person. "So why don't you drop your weapon? Cleaning up brain matter does sound a little tedious."

"Not until I know what you are scheming." There wasn't a single waver in his voice. While he didn't care for consequence, not even the chance of scarring the little boy that say right next to him, the taxi driver sure did. Having his car cleaned shaved off precious minutes that could be spent earning money, but it wasn't as if he was in any position to protest. Silently, he turned up the music on the speakers and prayed that no one dies in his car today. Or at least, he gets a very large tip if someone does.

"Well, I came all this way in hopes to purchase some... souvenirs for my coworkers." Obviously no one would go to Rome just for souvenirs, but (Y/N) had a slight neapolitan accent from living on Naples for so long. It wasn't far, if all of this was a simple misunderstanding, they could both brush it off. "How about you? Have you seen anything interesting and worthwhile so far?"

Disregarding the fact he just came from a train stop, this common trivia wouldn't look too out of the ordinary between two strangers awkwardly chatting. Although the tension in the air really said otherwise. "No, but there is something on my list." His eyes glanced to the destination listed on the cab. Of course, the destination wasn't the true headquarters, but rather, the path to get there intersects it. Only a mile now, but he would have to inform his boss about their unexpected customer. "What souvenirs are you searching for? You have to watch out for tourist traps, they can be quite expensive..."

"No, I don't want something cheaply made. I want things that would last. Things that can withstand a couple drops. You wouldn't happen to know a place I could get such items, would you?" (Y/N) suppressed the urge to shiver. She hated this, but she had no choice.

"Hmm... perhaps The Factory would do you some good? They have a large selection to choose from, no doubt they house what you search for too." lowering his gun, he traded it with a cell phone to message his boss about the new arrangement. She didn't bother looking over at him to see who the number he was texting, it was probably a burner phone. Rather, she averted her attention to the young lad beside her, shaking in his spot with a fidgety nature, obviously tense and nervous. There wasn't much she could do to help him in this situation, and she held her tongue.

Silence punctuated by the clack of keys and the muffled songs on the radio helped ease her worries just a tad, but she knew that their destination was drawing closer. No doubt would she soon stand in the main hub of their organization, to which their profits derived. She didn't know who their supplier was, but that didn't matter to her. Her task was to dethrone those who sold them. Now that she thinks about it, it would have little effect on the trade as a whole, seeing as the supplier could detach the rotting tail and simply find another distributor. That... she didn't know how to fix that.

"Can you please stop shaking your leg? It's fucking annoying." The man growled, shooting a pointed glare at her before returning to his phone. "The boss says you can come, just for a chat though, don't get too excited."

"I only have a limited time before I have to return. Are they selling to me or not?" She let out an exasperated sigh, crossing her legs to avoid her growing habit.

"It depends on you." Pocketing his phone, the man glanced at the taxi driver and then outside. The little boy fidgeted in his spot, glancing at the lady with a pleading gaze. What was he trying to tell her? The man was more dangerous than she thought? Well, obviously. Isn't he a gangster? "Stop here, the little lady needs to go. I will walk the rest of the way."

Over the music, the driver couldn't hear properly, glancing behind them with a confused and equally terrified look. He had an idea of what was happening, it doesn't take a lot to spread a rumor. Missing people cases were often, but they were on the rise now. A lot of them were discarded, seeing as people didn't want trouble. What was that trouble? Well, obviously the uprise in human trafficking.

"We want to get off here." (Y/N) repeated, opening the door of the still very fast moving car. That signal was enough to tell him what they needed, frantically pulling over before she walked out into a busy roadway.

"Crazy bitch!" The driver cussed, not knowing that she's done wayy worse. Tugging out the money for the trip, she tossed it through his window and stood up. Through their chat, she didn't get the chance to see where they were going. Should she turn on the tracer? No, she wasn't even sure if this was the right place or not. The Factory, hm?

"Alright, lead the way." Her voice was cut off as a bag wrapped around her face and a few arms held her in place, what he thought would obscure her vision, perhaps, but this was different. "A... garbage bag?"

"Yup. Sorry, little lady." Of course, method by suffocation would take a while, but it was enough time to bind her up and haul her back into the car next to the boy that hadn't moved once. This wasn't their exit, he just wanted a quiet place that no one would see her scream! Good thing she didn't turn on the tracer, since they weren't there yet. Wait no! Wasn't this kinda bad? Well, it could probably be worse... Right?

Hm, maybe she shouldn't have said that...

-+-
I wanna write stupid scenarios with the boyssss ughhhh curse this arc, I swear the moment it's over I'm gonna write stupid shit