You Might Have Dinner Reservations But I Have Social Anxiety

"I have to go already?" Her smile dropped, standing in front of the group that had trained and raised her to be the best mafioso she could be. Melone stood in the front with Risotto, weeping into a purple handkerchief. He taught her computer science, how to break into buildings, coding, and everything she ever might ever need to know. Of course he was devastated when his cute little student had to go. Pesci was the same, he taught her to calculate distances using crane games, despite her very obvious disadvantage, and the days at the arcade would be some he remembers forever. His brother stood to the side, averting his eyes. He wasn't much better, he trained her in poker faces and masking emotions, which she was surprisingly good at. (Y/N) quickly became his favorite student with how easily she developed her strategies, he wasn't a very good teacher, you see, so watching his student thrive was a delicacy. Illuso stood near the back, first time in a long time he didn't want to stand out among the crowd. He would never admit it, but he would miss the little runt. Of course, she would never match his brilliance, but she was perceptive. Every mind game they played was always a challenge for him, even if he usually won in the end. Formaggio stood on the opposite side of Risotto, he empathized with her on a molecular level, both their stands weren't suited for combat, but with the right advantages, they could easily fight anyone anytime. Instead of training, their days were spent on the staircase, drinking bubbly sodas that fizzled against their tongues until someone caught them and pushed them back to training, it was mostly hand on hand combat, seeing as their stands weren't suited to fighting. Ghia stood behind the group, almost wishing himself invisible. He would rather burn in hell than be caught missing the little fucker. She was ingenuitive, but she knew and spoke the cursed language , and even worse, explained why some words were some way and other words weren't. It made sense, but the only thing she couldn't explain was Venice, and he valued every moment he could shove it into her face. Training with him was balance and cardio, which also meant flexibility training, weird enough. He just liked watching her suffer while trying to do a split. Ghia was oddly flexible, actually. And finally, Risotto stood in front of her, face just a tad softer, shoulders hunched just the slightest. Sure, his training was only pain tolerance, but he respected her lack of sound. His job rarely left him a moment of peace, so her silence was golden, almost made him feel bad for having to do such terrible things to the wonderful teenager, but he wouldn't have to do it ever again. "Oh... that means no extra income, huh?"

"No, You shouldn't have to worry about that. We'll be fine." Everyone cringed at the loss of two of their valued teammates. When they received the packages, She was out who knows where. To her knowledge, they moved districts.

"Mhmm, but still." (Y/N) dipped back into her room, kicking up a floorboard and hauling out a little suitcase. "Here y'all go."

"The fuck is that?" Ghia craned his neck over the crowd as they unlatched the switch to reveal a butt ton of money. "Where did you fucking get all of that?!"

"After a while, Polpo asked me to start doing odd jobs. Delivering stuff and messages, I got a lot of money from it, so I started to save up."

"Jesus christ I want a career change..." Formaggio whispered, staring at the hunk of cash.

"Odd jobs? You already started your messenger work?" their Capo was quick to find the odd sentence out. Is that why she was always missing on days off? He was a little hurt that she never said. What else has she been hiding?

"Just a while ago, yea. I wanted to repay you guys for taking care of me for so long, after all." (Y/N) flashed her signature grin, already moving to pack her shit. "So... Who wants the photographs? I can probably only take one or two." And obviously her first choice is the pink day. For the rest of the afternoon, most of La Squadra helped sort things out and take what she couldn't keep. Like her cat, Lulu, for example.