All I Peel Is Sadness

"So, who do you want to spend time with today?" (Y/N) sat in front of the very eager Jolyne, who has opened up considerably since their last visit. While it was short, she seemed to strike a chord with the young girl's heartstrings. Well, it was to be expected of (Y/N). She had a way with everyone, no doubt children. However, the others... she would have to be picky. Fugo and Leone are automatically crossed off the list as first choices, but perhaps... "Hm... How about a popstar?"

"A popstar? You know a pop star?" The young girl tilted her head up to look at the kind lady. Her mom was the one that usually did her hair, and her dad... kind of messed it up, so she asked the kind lady to fix it. "Is she nice?"

"She's very nice. You met her yesterday, remember? The pretty girl with pink hair, Trish! She's an amazing singer!" Trying to jog her memory, she mimicked the swirl Trish had in her hair, and Jolyne lit up.

"She's a pop star?? That's so cool!" Suddenly very motivated, she leaped onto her two feet in anticipation for the day, and (Y/N) quickly secured the last hairtie in place before she moved too much. "I wanna be a popstar too!"

"Is that so? It takes a lot of hard work to be one!" She dusted off her lap and followed the young girl up the stairs before taking the lead to see if Trish was busy or not. Unlike the others, Trish had decorated her room within hours upon claim. Posters of singers and movies over painted walls, a TV set in the corner next to a large shelf of movies and various books ranging from fantasy to romance, a metal rack absolutely stuffed with various coats and dresses, her bed made and decorated with small stuffed animals she thought were cute (including a small dinosaur she stole from (Y/N)'s stash), and a bedside table with stacks upon stacks of fashion and tabloid magazines. It was an organized type of cluttered; simply put, a teenager's room. "Yo, Trish. You free today? Want to hang out with Lil' Jo?"

"Hm? Sure, what are we going to do? Anything in mind?" Trish lay across her bed, feet dangling off to let her pedicure dry. In her hands was another light novel, but it wasn't in an interesting spot right now, so she would bookmark it for later tonight. Rolling over to look at them, she shoved a random receipt into the pages and tossed it on the mattress. "Just taking her around town? Window shopping?"

"Or actual shopping- who knows-" (Y/N) pulled out a large sum of money, willing to spend every bit on this little angel. "I mean, if she finds something she likes. Just if though. Window shopping sounds like a plan though! But... I think Sephora is having a sale?"

"... Window shopping it is." Trish snapped open her little piggy bank, fishing out the monies and stuffing them into her pocket. "You ready, kiddo?"

"Mhmm!" She grinned, bouncing on her feet as she waited at the doorway, although it was painfully obvious that she wished to roam. "I want to go out and explore! I saw a bunch of shops from the hotel room!"

"Well lets go explore them then! We are stealing you for the whole day, so... Shop till we drop, then eat whatever we want in our new outfits!" She whipped out her sunglasses from the other day, donning them as they both took Jolyne's hand to go spoil this child faster than milk left out. "Let's go play expensive dress up!"

Trish led the way, seeing as she knew what was in style and had the most expensive tastes out of the group. As the daughter of a star, she knew what was up, and had no problem picking and choosing outfits for the both of them. It's pretty fun, trying on dresses way too fancy for casual use and heels more expensive than a live animal. "Jolyne, why don't we get something that matches your butterfly hair clip?"

"Oh, that would be cute!" (Y/N) grinned, flicking through the various shirts stocked with her free hand. Despite the selection Trish chose her being great, she was rather picky in what she decided to get. Jolyne had chosen a few shirts and pants, along with a dress or two, but out of all three of them, there was no doubt that Trish had the most. "Ah... do you need help carrying that?"

"Hm? This?" She glanced at the large stack hung over her arm, but shrugged it off. When it comes to shopping, weight is nothing but a trifle. "Nah, it's fine. We can just buy our things and I'll give them to you~"

"Very kind of you." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, knowing what she meant. "Fine. Jolyne, see anything you like?"

"Uh... Are you sure I can have more?" She glanced at the amount in (Y/N)'s hands, half being her own. She was used to shopping for clothes and all that, but her parents wear out after anything over an hour so they never end up buying much, but this amount was easily almost half her closet.

"Course!" Trish cooed, finally satisfied with the ridiculous pile in her hands. It was astonishing how she managed to find space in her closet for all those clothes, and even then there is a bit more than intended, hence her extra clothing rack. "You can choose whatever you want, I'll start scanning the clothing for purchase."

"What the heck are you two doing." Bruno had seen them as he was walking past outside, and of course he had to say hello to little Jolyne, until he realized just how much clothing they were carrying. This is why they weren't supposed to go shopping together. They enabled each other way too much. It's much too dangerous.

"Bruno, sup!" (Y/N) smiled, and Jolyne waved, a bright smile on her face. Anyone could actively see his spirit crumpling. His weak spot was no doubt, children. Fine, they had a free pass this ONE time, but he'll be taking tomorrow to make sure she can't spend any more money.