Splish Splash Your Opinion Is Trash

"So we are going to meet up with Mr. Jotaro next?" (Y/N) sighed, waiting at the airport with Giorno to pick them up. The turtle sat in her hands, Mr. Polnareff scoured through the crowd for his friend from the top. "What does he look like?"

"Think a teenager but probably tired, wearing a hat, and wanting to die." He explained, trying to visualize what a thirty year old man looks like, and (Y/N) pointed to some guy in the corner being harassed by ladies.

"You mean that guy over there?" She whipped out her stand and tossed over a small pebble to see how he would react to the bright pink stand by her side if he would react at all. In response, a huge fucking aztec style big man burst to life by his side, and she flinced.

"That's him! Jotaro! It's been a while, my friend!" The little ghost smiled, watching as the hulking big boy strode over to them. "You haven't changed a bit, old friend!"

"I can't say the same to you." He stopped before them, and (Y/N) grinned, waving softly. That was the same voice on the phone, but it seems as if he has vastly improved his fluency since the last time they spoke. He reached for the turtle, and she silently gave him the small reptile.  "Are these a few members of Passione?"

"Yes, we should go to the car before we discuss." Giorno didn't need his identity leaked already, they may be in control of the area, but that didn't mean much when it came to the finer details. Reports were going in and out, and it wasn't looking so good so far. Bruno had to deal with some hard truths, and if the boss wasn't already gone, they would have gotten in some trouble. If Fugo was here... things would be easier. But it wasn't as if wishing upon a star could get them what they truly wanted, did it? "I also believe I was the one you were searching for a week ago."

"...Yes. That is correct." He watched (Y/N) open the back door for him before taking her spot in the front. Giorno glanced at him through the rear view mirror, urging him to continue. " Your father, let's just say that we knew him."

"My father?" Giorno paused. He never knew his father. But if he was worth sending a stand user against him to collect a blood sample, he was sure there was just something wrong about all of this. "So, he's gone then?"

"Yes." His hands itched for a cigarette, but he clenched them instead.  Of course the kid didn't know who his father was, or what he had done. "I killed him."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she looked back outside the car. Was she really supposed to be here? Should he really be saying this while he was driving? Was this a good idea? Should she just jump out of the car to avoid this awkward situation? He's only going ten over the speed limit on a freeway. She can survive.

"His father... Are you talking about Dio?" Polnareff was shocked. It truly was a small world, but he didn't believe that his son was anything like Dio, not counting the resemblance, of course. This boy didn't long for the power to rule the world, he only wished for the good of others, there was no way that he would fall down the same path as his vicious father.

"My father, why did you kill him?" Giorno, no, Haruno held no opinion about his father. Never has he talked to the man nor even seen him. He has no memories of him, but somehow, he was disappointed to hear this revelation.

"Your father rejected his humanity to become a creature of the night." Jotaro explained. "He traded his mortality for power and stole my great great grandfather's body. He was a vile man, and I need to ensure you do not fall down the same path."

"He won't do that." (Y/N) was sure of it. She turned in her seat to look at him, seeing as Giorno was preoccupied with driving. She'll defend her friend. She'll do it to replace all the times she hasn't. "He isn't a bad person, and if he is, then I'll punch him."