Why Do I Need A Watch When It's Always My Time

"(Y/N), get down from there, you're going to fall." Bruno sighed, watching her balance on the railing with the confidence of a gymnast who has survived several falls and does not fear death anymore. Because she's both stupidly confident and just stupid.

"Eh." Her only response, treading higher and higher across the railing, barely dangling over the cliff face. Even if she fell she would be fine anyway, that's what stands are for. "I would worry more about Mista, he's kind of like, bleeding. Everywhere."

"Mista is fine." Abbacchio rolled his eyes, pausing at the bathrooms as Narcy and Fugo dragged the wounded male inside for a quick fixer upper. With all four of them outside waiting for them to be done, (Y/N) sat down - much to Bruno's relief - and locked eyes with the newbie. She was rather curious about what was on her henchmen's mind. The sound of staples and screams, however, cut her off, and the rest of the male party went to join them to tease him or something.

Out of all the crazy shit she's done, she's never been in the boys bathroom and it's staying that way. Mafia or not. Unfortunately for her, Bruno started talking business so she had to hover by the entrance. Who the hell puts urinals right at the door? Anyone could just glance in and like, see someone's wang or something. Gross. Some janitors began to clean up the area outside, so she hummed, working her magic. "Hi! Sorry, my friends are using the toilets for a bit, and I don't want them to get in your way, so can you guys just wait a little bit longer?"

The pinkette only stared at her for a moment before scooting away, somewhat agreeing with her reasons. But... something struck her as odd. The hair... that looked way too cared for to belong to some janitor, those were some professionally styled locks. Not that janitors had bad hair, those were just celebrity style, god tier tresses.

"Hey, you guys. We're still in here, so how 'bout it." Oh no. "Can't you do the cleaning later?"

"Narcy, I got this, go with the others." She chimed, bumping him back inside. He was cool, just, rather not the best at handling some situations. "Chill bro."

"Does your name happen to be Mr. Toilette?" The janitor stood, pausing her sweeping. They both glanced over in confusion, and she continued. "If your name is actually toilette, then that would mean this is your home. You can boss anyone you want in your own home. But if not, you have no right to boss me around."

"Well, she's right there, but I'm really sorry, I can't allow you to come in." (Y/N) blocked the doorway and whatever was going on inside from view.

"Yea, you gotta wait, dumbass." Narancia grabbed her shoulder, flicking out his switchblade and (Y/N) quickly tried to de-escalate the situation, only for the Janitor to do a switcheroo and turn to blade on him in a swift movement. "W-what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Okay okay, missy chill." She separated the two, pulling the blade away from the both of them and into her pocket, finger wagging in front of Narancia as she dug around for some antibacterial and a bandaid. "Narcy, you can't just flip knives out on people, man. And you... eh no complaints."

"What's going on out here?!" The gang has come to collect y'alls liver oh boy. "Wait, could you be...?"

"That voice... It seems we've kept you waiting." The old man stood, overlooking the group. Most of them were on best behavior, but (Y/N) was really just trying to calm Narcy down. Bruno managed to snap them all into attention, bowing towards the stranger. But this was no ordinary man, this was Capo Pericolo of Passione. "I've come to accept the ten billion lire, Bucciarati."

They were quick to do so, bowing down to the man as Bruno nodded. "I contacted him as soon as we reached the island. He has come all this way to accept the money. Thank you for coming all this way, sir."