87- Misused

Pink Steven: You went too far using your gem powers and broke the little bond that held us together.

Steven: Maybe you are right. Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore.

Pink Steven: Uh?

Steven: I already told you, now all that doesn't matter anymore.

Pink Steven: How can you say that?

Steven: We've just got to become one again and finally everything will be alright! It's something simple.

Pink Steven: Grrr! *shouts* Of course it's not something simple!!

(Shockwave from Steven Rosa's scream knocks Steven to the ground.)

Steven: *groans* Hey! What's wrong with you?!

Pink Steven: You don't understand anything, do you?!

Steven: What are you talking about?

Pink Steven: Answer me something. Why do you think I should become one with you again?

Steven: Hmm, I don't know. *stands up* Maybe because you and I depend on each other to live!

Pink Steven: And?

Steven: Oh c'mon! If we don't become one again soon, we'll die!

Pink Steven: Die you say? That doesn't matter to me anymore, not after seeing how you've misused your gem.

Steven: *confused* What?

Pink Steven: On second thought, misused is not the right word, rather it would be... abused!

Steven: What do you mean?

Pink Steven: You've abused your gem all this time and I'm sick of it.

Steven: Explain yourself better.

Pink Steven: Since you were just a child you had to deal with our mother's problems, you always put others above you no matter what and that's why you started using your gem as a chest to store your unwanted things.

Steven: I don't understand anything you say.

Pink Steven: You Idiot, I mean your negative feelings.

Steven: Huh?

Pink Steven: Where did you think those pent-up feelings would end up?

Steven: I don't know, I just...

Pink Steven: They all ended up inside you, inside your gem, Inside me!

Steven: That's why the pink outbursts began to manifest, isn't it?

Pink Steven: Our human body was filled with stress and the pink outbursts were only a reaction or a warning so that you did not repress your feelings anymore and let them out.

Steven: ...

Pink Steven: But you did the opposite, you kept repressing more negative feelings in your gem until that chest couldn't hold them anymore and it opened letting those feelings out completely until...

Steven: I became a monster.

Pink Steven: WE became a monster!

Steven: I understand how you feel, but we must get back together, I'm over all that. Now everything's fine.

Pink Steven: You sure about that?

Steven: Well, just because the pink outbursts are back doesn't mean...

Pink Steven: *interrupts* Can't you see? That's exactly what i'm talking about