66- Where Is She?

Steven: All right, everybody, listen up! We already have in our possession three of the four Gems responsible for the situation we are currently in.

Connie: That just means that now all we have to do is beat...

Steven: Emerald!

Connie: We've been on Homeworld for about a day and we still haven't heard from her.

Steven: Where could she be?

Connie: I wonder if she was inside White Diamond's ship too.

Steven: Lapis, you were inside that ship. Do you know if Emerald was in there too?

Lapis: No idea. The ship is huge, and the whole time we were only in one small, dimly lit room.

Peridot: Besides, that ship was buried in the rubble. If she was in it, she would've escaped from there by now, don't you guys think so?

Connie: Yes, I think so too.

Steven: Let's start looking for her on Homeworld then.

Lapis: Maybe she's not on Homeworld right now.

Steven: Huh? Why do you say so?

Lapis: While we were in the ship, Bluebird was alone, talking to someone through a communicator.

Steven: You think she was talking to Emerald?

Lapis: I'm not sure, but it's likely, isn't it?

Peridot: That doesn't confirm she's off planet.

Steven: True.

Connie: What if we ask Bluebird?

Steven: Sounds good. Lapis, please dispel the water bubble from Bluebird's head. I wanna talk to her.

Lapis: Right away. *snaps her fingers to dispel her water bubble and release Bluebird's head*

Steven: *walks up to Bluebird* Bluebird, where is Emerald?

Bluebird: I'm not tellin' y'all nothin' about nothin'!

Steven: Uh, please.

Bluebird: Tell me, why do you think I'd wanna collude with you against her, you moron?!

Steven: Oh come on, it's just to save us the trouble.

Lapis: Pretty sure with a little torture she'll be singing like a canary in no time.

Bluebird: Torture me as much as you want, you won't be getting anything out of me!!

Steven: Don't worry, we won't torture you.

Lapis: Why not?

Steven: We don't need to take that kind of measures, because they practically already lost.

(Bluebird starts laughing out loud.)

Steven: Why are you laughing?! What's so funny?

Bluebird: I may have lost this battle, but you... You won't be able to win the war against Emerald! *laughs*

Steven: What?!

Bluebird: I'll just tell you that no matter if you're half-Diamond, you won't be able to do anything against her.

Steven: What do you mean?

Bluebird: All the efforts you've made so far will be useless, Steven! *laughs*