79- We'll Not Abandon You

Pearl: We need as much help as possible!

Amethyst: Hey Holly, will you help us?

Holly Blue Agate: Do I have any other option?

Amethyst: Nope, you don't.

Holly Blue Agate: Ok, I'll help you. But for the record, I'll only help because I don't want to die and not because I like the idea!

Amethyst: Yeah, sure, whatever. *unties Holly Blue from the whips*

Holly Blue Agate: Finally!

Garnet: *threateningly* I warn you, don't even think about doing something stupid. *cracks her knuckles*

Holly Blue Agate: *shivers in fear* Y-yes, ma'am. As you wish!

(At the same time. Eyeball and Aquamarine have fused again and together with Jasper refuse to help Steven.)

Spinel: Why don't you two wanna go help him?!

Jasper: The word "help" isn't in my vocabulary.

Bluebird: I would never help someone I hate so much!

Spinel: Why?! With your wings you could easily fly us to Steven!

Bluebird: I don't wanna stoop to Steven's level of mediocrity.

Spinel: Guys, don't do it for him. Just do it to save your own gross asses!

Bluebird: ...

Spinel: Don't you care about your lives? Do you wanna die?!

Jasper & Bluebird: *doubtfully* Well...

(At the same time, Garnet and the others are already prepared to help Steven.)

Pearl: We have gotten a metal platform big enough for ten gems to get on it.

Amethyst: Peridot, since you and the Lapises can fly on your own, then It'll only be Connie and four more gems that you'll have to lift up. But, do you think you'll be able to handle our weight combined with that of the metal platform?

Peridot: Yeah. After years of training, I have been able to hone my powers and can now lift several tons of metal up with no problem.

Amethyst: Good...

Pearl: We don't have time to waste. Let's help Steven right now!

Peridot: Okay.

Garnet: But first! Guys, remember to be careful, if our bodies touch the light, I don't need to tell you what will happen.

Everyone: Got it!!

Garnet: Now let's head over to help Steven!!

(An exhausted Steven keeps trying to reflect the diamond blast with his super gigantic shield.)

Pink Steven: *breathes heavily* I-I'm... so sorry... guys, but I can't... anymore, I've reached... my limit!

(At the moment when Steven was about to lose from exhaustion, his friends arrive flying on top of a metal piece and position themselves next to him to help him push the shield.)

Pink Steven: *incredulous* G-guys, what are you doing?!

Connie: Steven, we're here to support you!

Pink Steven: No way! This place is dangerous, get out of here right now!

Garnet: Of course we can't do that Steven!

Pink Steven: Huh?

Garnet: Remember, we'll always be your family, we'll never abandon you!

Pearl: You've always been there with us in the bad times...

Amethyst: ...to give us the hope to move on and the strength to accept ourselves as we are!

Lapis: You always care more about others and you help us to overcome bad adversities without expecting anything in return!

Peridot: And no matter how bad the situation was, you never gave up and you always kept helping us!

Nice Lapis: We don't know each other at all, but even so, with your school you taught me and other gems that it is possible to change, although unfortunately there are still others who think otherwise

Connie: That's why it doesn't matter if we are in great danger, we'll always be by your side... until the end, Steven!

Steven's Friends: Because we love you, Steven!!

Pink Steven: *moved* Aww, Guys! I love you too!

Holly Blue Agate: Yeah, fantastic, long live the power of love!
*she said sarcastically* What a stupid thing. I just want you to know, I don't like you at all

Pink Steven: Yes, thank you for your words too, Holly...

(Thanks to the words and presence of his friends, Steven is motivated.)

Pink Steven: Okay! *shouts* Let's do this, ALL TOGETHER!!

Steven's Friends: Yeah!!

(The Gems and Steven begin to push the super gigantic shield.)

(In space.)

Emerald: Damn it! Why is my attack coming back to me?! *exerts more force on the diamond blast, pushing it back*

Pink Steven: *worried* Geez!!

(A Steven's super gigantic shield begins to crack, large cracks form through which great glows of light enter, putting everyone in danger.)

Garnet: Let no one touch that!

Pink Steven: I'll try to repair it!

(Steven manages to repair the cracks in the shield.)

Pink Steven: I did it!

Garnet: Okay, guys let's keep pushing!

(They all push with great effort, but the force of the Diamonds' blast is superior to them.)

Pink Steven: Oh no!!

(But at that moment Bluebird arrives flying, carrying Spinel and Jasper, the latter two get on the metal platform to push from there.)

Pink Steven: Guys! You're here!

Spinel: Of course, you are my friend, and a friend should never be abandoned in these kinds of circumstances!

Jasper: I don't like the idea of ​​helping others, but I'd never abandon my Diamond.

Pink Steven: Thanks, guys. And by the way, Holly, Bluebird. You two have me very surprised, I never thought that you would come to help me.

Bluebird: I only do this because Emerald betrayed me, and I really appreciate my life.

Pink Steven: Well, I think it's a good start to your redemption.

Bluebird: Don't get confused, my hatred for you has not disappeared!

Holly Blue Agate: I say the same!

Pink Steven: No matter, for now the intention is what counts.

Bluebird: You know I intend to kill you out of revenge, don't you?