98- What Should I Do?

Steven: *thinks to himself as he travels through the warp stream* I have not yet decided if I'll resume my trip around the country or perhaps extend it to the rest of the countries, I think it would be interesting...

(After a while, Steven arrives at his house.)

Steven: I'm finally home! *walks into his room*

(Steven pulls out an old photo album from a drawer and lies down on his bed.)

Steven: *starts happily looking at the photos* But I don't know if I should leave here... *looks at a photo in which he is with all his friends* I'd be abandoning my friends, wouldn't I? *closes the album and saves it* What do I have to do? I think I'll have to think about it very well.

(Steven leaves his house for a walk around Beach City.)

Steven: Wow! *looking around* It's amazing how this place is still as beautiful as ever, almost nothing has changed since i left. *looks up to the sky* While space has gone through several changes lately, very radical changes in fact.

(Suddenly, Lion appears out of nowhere and walks up to Steven to lick his cheek.)

Steven: *while being licked by Lion* Come on buddy, calm down! I know you love me very much, but you also know how much I love you, my dear Lion *starts to caress Lion's belly* Yeah, go on...

(Later. Steven and Lion sit together on the dock to enjoy the beautiful sunset.)

Steven: You know what, Lion? For things like that, the earth is a beautiful place to live, along with the wonderful people who live here. Especially my family and friends, thanks to them I am what I am now, I would not change them for nothing. So I don't know if I should go on a trip, I don't want them to think that I'm abandoning them. *hugs Lion* What do you think, Lion?

Lion: ... *roars*

Steven: *giggles* I think the same, Lion. Hey, how about we take a walk and you take me over to Connie's?

(Steven rides on Lion, who uses his portal to quickly get to Connie's house.)

Steven: *yells at her window* Hey, Connie! Are you at home?!

Connie: Huh? *looks out the window* Steven?!

Steven: Yeah, it's me! Do you have time to talk a bit?!

Connie: Hmm, okay! Wait for me there, I'll be with you right away.

(Connie leaves her house to talk Steven.)

Connie: How are you? 

(Steven and Connie embrace each other.)

Connie: You feel good, Steven?

Steven: I feel great. What about you?

Connie: I'm fine. And What has caused you to come here?

Steven: I just wanted to know what you doing.

Connie: Well you know... studying.

Steven: It's true. You have little time left to get into the school you want to attend, right?

Connie: I'm one step away from getting it, that makes me very happy, you know?

Steven: Yes, I imagine so. It'll be your dream come true, won't it?

Connie: Of course.

Steven: When that happens, though. You probably won't have time to see me or do things together.