90- Is Everything Fine?

Lars: I'm really sorry, but... everything happened too fast and I wasn't able to do anything.

Steven: ...

Lars: All of them were blast directly.

Steven: No way! That means they are... corrupted.

Garnet: *adjusts her visors* Most likely right now they are floating somewhere in space.

Pearl: We should go get them, right?

Steven: Yes. In spite of everything, we have to help the Diamonds in some way.

(Suddenly. Somehow, the Diamond Ship arrives at the place. Everyone looks up to see the Diamond Ship landing beside them.)

Lars: What the heck?!

Steven: They are...

Garnet: Whoops. Sorry about that *adjusts her visors* Wrong future.

(The Diamonds walk out the Diamond Ship.)

Bluebird & Holly Blue: *in fear* Aahh! It-it's the Diamonds!! *they try to run away and hide*

Lapis: Hey! Stay still right there! *tugs on the water chains, dragging Bluebird and Holly to the diamonds*

Bluebird: *shivering in fear* T-T-They're gonna shatter us!

Holly Blue Agate: *shivering in fear* Sure, no doubt about that! We are so dead!!

(Spinel climbs up on Yellow Diamond's shoulder.)

Spinel: You guys okay?

Yellow Diamond: We're fine. don't worry, Spinel.

White Diamond: Well, I just have a little headache, but nothin' to worry about.

Blue Diamond: *looks around* What happened here?

Yellow Diamond: It's true, who did all this disaster?

White Diamond: *angered* Why are my beautiful Palace and my precious Homeworld in ruins?!!

Holly Blue Agate: We weren't the ones who did it!

Bluebird: Yeah! It was her! *points to Lapis* She did it all! Shatter her, not us!!

Lapis: *gets a little frightened* S-Shut your mouth, will you?! *encases Bluebird's head in a water bubble*

White Diamond: *she didn't listen* Uh?

Steven: We'll talk about that later! Now tell me, do you guys remember something about what happened?

Blue Diamond: I don't.

Yellow Diamond: Me neither, could you explain us?

Steven: In short, you three were being controlled with White's mental powers.

White Diamond: This happens to us for being too soft with people.

Steven: By the way, how did you save yourself from your own attack?

Yellow Diamond: Did you think you were the only Diamond capable of using a shield, huh?

White Diamond: How smug you are, Steven.

Steven: Hmph.

Blue Diamond: Anyway, we manage to use it at the last second and thanks to that we are saved.

Steven: I'm glad you're here, now it will be easier to help the other Gems.

White Diamond: What? Help?! Even more? We have been helping Gems for a long time without rest.

Yellow Diamond: What's the point of this new era where everyone in the universe can have fun doing what they want but us?

Blue Diamond: Are we exempt from all this?

Steven: No, you're not, but...

White Diamond: *interrupts* Then we'll take a relaxing thousand-year break!

Yellow Diamond: Two thousand.

Blue Diamond: Three thousand.

White Diamond: Nah, make it four thousand years!

Steven: You've got to be kidding me.

Blue Diamond: Huh?

Yellow Diamond: Is something wrong, Steven?

White Diamond: Do you have any problem with our decision?

Steven: Of course I do! *enraged* There's no way I'm letting just me and my friends fix this mess while you guys just chill!!

Yellow Diamond: Okay, Steven!

Blue Diamond: We'll do whatever you tell us! Just calm down, will you?

White Diamond: Yeah, take it easy! *whisper quietly* It would be very dangerous for everyone if you become a monster again.

Steven: *he didn't listen to White* What did you say?!

White Diamond: Nothing!