31. Water Fight

Stevonnie: Tch, I know there must be some other way. *turns to Peridot* Do you have any idea?

Peridot: Hmm, how about we talk to her?

Stevonnie: I know that. But as long as Lapis is in that form, I don't think she wants to listen to us.

Peridot: Let's try to show her then.

Stevonnie: What do you mean?

Peridot: I have stored my tablet in my gem, with it I took many pictures of our life on earth. If we show her that, she might remember who she is.

Stevonnie: Even so, we would've to get pretty close to show them to her, and that's very dangerous.

Peridot: No need to get close.

Stevonnie: Why not!?

Peridot: I can transfer the pictures from my tablet to the limb enhancers and project a giant hologram of the picture so she can see it from afar.

Stevonnie: I see. Do that then!

Peridot: However, the transfer will take a long time.

Stevonnie: It doesn't matter, just do it!

【Meanwhile.】

[Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl fuse into Alexandrite.]

Lapis: *looking around for them* Damn it! Where are those traitorous clods hiding?

[Alexandrite appears behind the Lapis' giant water clone.]

Alexandrite: Hey, over here!

Lapis: *turns around* You fused, huh?

Alexandrite: *roars* We don't have to fight, I don't want to hurt you!

Lapis: Too bad, because I can't wait to tear you Gems apart!

Alexandrite: Oh please, you're outnumbered.

Lapis: Am I outnumbered? You sure about that?

[The whole area begins to rumble and shake as a large amount of water gushes out of the ground, destroying much of the site.]

Lapis: I suggest you look around before you speak.

Alexandrite: Hm? *looks around*

[All the gushing water forms three giant Lapis-shaped water clones.]

Alexandrite: I see. Four-on-one, huh? It's not fair.

Lapis: I'm the one who should be complaining about that. I only have one gem in my body, unlike you, who have four. But of course, you think it's unfair because you're one entity; from your perspective, you're outnumbered, but from mine, we're four-on-four... Well, not exactly. I'm still one Gem, I just made four water clones in my image and... I think you get the point, don't you?

Alexandrite: I do.

Lapis: Good, because I find it fair enough. But if you want to make it even fairer, unfuse and go back to being four individuals Gems so that each one takes on a water clone.

Alexandrite: No way, that's not going to happen.

Lapis: Then don't complain. If I wanted to, I could easily make a whole army of water clones.

Alexandrite: ... I'm beginning to think Stevonnie was right. Anyway. I've just got to focus on the main water clone, which is the one Lapis is in.