64- Don't Leave Me

Lapis: You've got to understand that in life things almost never turn out the way we would like them to, so there's no choice but to get over it asap so as not to get stuck, because time waits for no one and life goes on with or without you.

Mean lapis: ...

Lapis: It's impossible to guess what fate has in store for you, maybe it's a good thing... or maybe not, you don't know that. But wanting to force things to happen the way we would like them to happen won't do any good, much less force someone to be with you. A relationship like that will never work, it's just not healthy. You understand that, don't you?

Mean Lapis: I... do. *lowers her head in sorrow* Do what you have to do.

Nice Lapis: I didn't understand anything at all.

Lapis: Don't worry, you'll soon understand everything.

(Lapis uses her powers to create some water figures in the shape of the things Nice Lapis likes and what she did in Little Homeschool.)

[After a while.]

Lapis: Do you remember anything yet?

Nice Lapis: Umm, yeah! I remember now. *begins to glow and returns to her current self* I remember everything. *she said while giving Mean Lapis an angry look*

Mean Lapis: Just hear me out, please! I'm so sorry!!

Nice Lapis: What you did to me is unforgivable!

Mean Lapis: I know, it's just... you left me. I never thought it would affect me so much, but as the days went by I felt more and more alone. Everything I did was because I wanted to spend time with you again.

Nice Lapis: *enraged* That's no excuse! I left because I thought it would be interesting to change my lifestyle, and so it was. You and I could've gone to earth together, but you just refused.

Mean Lapis: *looks away* It's... not easy for me to change my lifestyle from one moment to another, I guess that's why I missed you so much.

Nice Lapis: If you had genuinely missed me "so much", as you say, you would've visited me every now and then to spend time together, you didn't even need to enroll school! Please, it's just a little common sense! But no, you had to complicate matters! So don't blame anyone for what you did, or don't you remember that before I left you acted like a total jerk?

[Flashback - Shortly before Nice Lapis joined Little Homeschool.]

Mean Lapis: That Lapis is really strong. I can't deny that her strength impressed me greatly, but...

(Without even glancing at the brochure Steven gave her, Mean Lapis begins tearing it into pieces.)

Mean Lapis: I still consider her a pitiful Gem. She can do whatever she wants with her powers, yet she prefers to lower herself to the level of Pearls. Haha! *throws away the pieces of the brochure* She's pitiful, don't you think so, partner?

(Nice Lapis wasn't even listening to Mean lapis, she's too focused on reading the brochure.)

Mean Lapis: No way. You're really reading that thing? Come on, give it to me!

Nice Lapis: What? No, you've already got one.

Mean Lapis: I SAID GIVE IT TO ME!!! *snatches the brochure from Nice Lapis*

Nice Lapis: Hey, give it back to me! I was reading it!

Mean Lapis: Oh please, this is stupid and you know it. *tears Nice Lapis' brochure into pieces and drops it*