89- What Happened To Them?

Steven: How long was I unconscious?

Amethyst: Just over a month. In fact, we had already dug a hole to bury you.

Steven: What?! Are you serious?!

Amethyst: Naw, just kidding. It was less than ten minutes. I'm glad you're okay, man!

Jasper: My diamond! I need you to know that these gems' tears were only a dishonor to your death, that's why I didn't do that vile act.

Steven: Huh?

Amethyst: She did.

Jasper: That's a lie!! Well, but just inside.

Steven: *exhausted chuckle* You know, guys? I was very scared, for a moment I thought I'd never wake up from that coma. I also thought my whole life had been a dream and I was gonna wake up in a hospital without legs.

Everyone: *awkward silence* ...

Amethyst: What nonsense is that?

Connie: Steven, are you delirious?

Steven: No, it's just... I still feel a little dizzy. *tries to stand up, staggers and falls on his behind* See? I'm weary. I'm drained of energy.

Connie: Go ahead, Steven. Just put your arm around my shoulder and you lean on me to walk.

Steven: Thanks. *stands up leaning on Connie* I thank you all for caring about me, I–

(Bluebird is there too and at that moment she throws a furious tantrum because Steven is fine.)

Bluebird: *angered* Dammit! Dammit!! Dammit!!! Why did this happen?!

Holly Blue Agate: I thought something good had come out after all.

Bluebird: Happiness was short-lived and all because I celebrated ahead of time!

Steven: *disappointed sigh* Guys, we'll talk later, apparently we still have to deal with them.

Garnet: So it seems.

Lapis: When you passed out they tried to run away but I shackled them before they made it.

Bluebird: *furiously* Grrr, I hate these damn water chains!

Peridot: Those chains are very practical.

Lapis: Yeah, a lot.

Pearl: What do we do with them?

Amethyst: We can't just let them go, can we?

Garnet: Nope.

Pearl: Steven? *looks at him worried*

Steven: Hmm, I haven't thought about it yet, but I think for now we're just gonna...

(Just then, the Sun Incinerator ship arrives at the scene and lands next to Steven and the others.)

Steven: That ship is...

(Lars gets off the ship.)

Lars: Yo, what's up everybody?!

Steven: It's Lars and the Off-Colors! Hey, are you okay?

Lars: Better than ever, what about you?

Steven: We're good. And where have you been?

Lars: When we got the sun incinerator back and saw that you needed help, we went into space to pulverize Emerald with her own ship.

Steven: What?!

Lars: Don't worry, in the end we only destabilize her physical form.

Steven: So it was you guys who distracted her so we could beat her.

Lars: Not really, that's what someone else did.

Steven: Who?

Lars: I have no idea, she was a Lapis Lazuli that I didn't know...

Nice Lapis: *hearing everything* A... Lapis Lazuli?

Lapis: Do you think he's talking about your–?

Nice Lapis: Nah, I highly doubt it, You know. she has shown me that she doesn't think of anyone but herself, she would never do something like that for someone else

Lapis: Yeah, maybe you are right.

Lars: Unfortunately she along with Emerald and the three Diamonds were– *stays quiet*

Steven: Huh? What happened to the Diamonds? Please don't be quiet and tell me!