24. Here We Are

[All the dropships set course for Homeworld and blast off at hyperspeed. However, Stevonnie and Lars' ship, for some reason, doesn't move an inch.]

Stevonnie: We must hurry! Why isn't this ship moving?!

Lars: I don't know, and surely the other ships are already ahead of us.

Stevonnie: You're right. We made the Captain remember who she is a while ago, didn't we?

Lars: I guess so. All the Gems here got their memories back, but right after that they all went back to their respective positions on the ship.

Stevonnie: I see, I'll go get the captain-

[Just then, the pilot and captain of this dropship, a Nephrite, approaches Stevonnie and Lars.]

Nephrite Cut763: Eh, hi!

Stevonnie: Oh, there you are.

Lars: Is there a problem with the ship or something?!

Nephrite Cut763: No, nothing of that.

Stevonnie: Then why aren't we heading to Homeworld yet?

Nephrite Cut763: I was just thinking about how to thank you for saving my crew and me.

Stevonnie: You don't have to thank us for anything, we're just doing the right thing.

Lars: Right.

Nephrite Cut763: Glad to hear that. Then let's head to Homeworld right now.

Stevonnie: Hold on a minute!

Nephrite Cut763: Huh?

Stevonnie: Before that, I wanted to ask you if you could take us to Homeworld's XW82 Storeroom.

Nephrite Cut763: I can, I just have to change and set course to the coordinates of that storeroom.

Stevonnie: And how long will it take us to get there?

Nephrite Cut763: We'll get there in a few minutes.

Stevonnie: Perfect, do it now then.

Nephrite Cut763: Yes, ma'am!

[The coordinates are put on the dropship and now everyone is heading towards Homeworld.]

Lars: Stevonnie, why are we heading to that specific storeroom?

[Stevonnie takes a map out of their backpack.]

Stevonnie: According to this map, three of our friends are there.

Lars: Really? Who?!

Stevonnie: *checking the map* Amethyst is guarding the entrance door, Peridot is the administrator, and Pearl is in charge of maintenance and cleaning.

Lars: I get it, it'll be three birds with one stone!

Stevonnie: Yeah, only in this storeroom there are acquaintances of ours.

Lars: That's convenient.

Stevonnie: Also, I have already contacted the other teams and told them to go to the other storerooms to help the Gems there.

Lars: I see you've got it all covered.

Stevonnie: I think so. Still, we mustn't let our guard down.

Lars: Uh-huh. By the way, what original names the stores have, don't you think so? Hehe!

Stevonnie: You're telling me, man. Whoever came up with those names probably had to rack his brains for hours.

Lars: Or perhaps he simply chose letters and numbers at random and with his eyes closed.

Stevonnie: Hehe, that's for sure what happened.

Lars: Yup...

【A few minutes later.】

Nephrite Cut763: Hey, get your stuff together, we're here at Homeworld!

Stevonnie: All right, let's get ready to get in!

[The ship arrives at the entrance to Storeroom XW82. Stevonnie looks out the window and spots three Amethysts guarding the entrance, two are tall and one is small. The trio are wearing sleeveless bodysuits with dark green V-necks and a green X in the center. The torsos of their bodysuits are green, their legs are dark green and boots are green with dark green toe caps.]

Stevonnie: Well, just as we were informed. Three Amethysts guarding the entrance, and one of them is our Amethyst.

Lars: *looks out the window* Do you know the other two?

Stevonnie: Yes, they're Amethysts I met at the Human Zoo.

【Outside the dropship.】

[Amethyst 8XJ walks up to the pilot's side of the ship.]

Amethyst 8XJ: Well, Nephrite, tell me, where did this shipment come from?

Nephrite Cut763: *nervously* P-Planet EXA7LF.

[Nephrite Cut763 hands Amethyst 8XJ the corresponding documents, she takes a half-hearted look at them and hands them back to her.]

Amethyst 8XJ: Hmm, okay. Everything looks in order.

[Amethyst 8XJ turns to our Amethyst and shouts to her.]

Amethyst 8XJ: Hey, puny overcooked runt!

Amethyst: What do you want?!

Amethyst 8XJ: Go check that the shipment is OK.

Amethyst: What? I don't wanna. Do it yourself! Why do I always have to do everything myself?

Amethyst 8XJ: *enraged* I'm telling you to do it! That's an order!!

Amethyst 8XL: Yeah, learn to follow orders, runt! *she said with a mocking chuckle*

Amethyst 8XJ: Of course! *chuckles mockingly*

Amethyst: Fine, fine!

[Amethyst said as she teared up.]

Amethyst: I'll do it all.]