85- Steven Falls

Emerald: *yelling in madness* Damn off-colors!! Dying is the only thing that inferior beings like you deserve! *panting*

Mean Lapis: Hey, are you done? If so, then stop making a fool of yourself and embrace your destiny with a little dignity, will you?

Emerald: Grrr!!!

Lars: Bingo Bongo, Emerald!*shouts* Off-Colors!

Lars & the Off-Colors: (except Padparadscha, she has lag) FIRE!!!!

(Sun incinerator fire at Emerald a powerful energy blast.)

Emerald: *in fear* NOOO!

(Emerald gets hit in the chest by the energy blast from her own ship.)

Lars: We hit the target!!

Emerald: *groaning in pain* GRAAAH!!

(The energy blast pierces through Emerald's body and then Mean Lapis's, blasting a hole through their chest.)

Emerald: *looks down and sees the hole in her chest* I-I can't believe it... I-I got beat by... my own... ship. *she said in pain*

Mean Lapis: *in pain* After all the bad things we did... D-Dying is the only thing we deserve... Face it!

Emerald: *in pain* Agh... E-Everything I did... I did just to get... my ship bac–

(Emerald and Mean Lapis's physical forms poof.)

Lars: Great! They weren't obliterated!

Rutile Twins: Cap'n, it was a good idea to minimize the power and lethality of the blasters so that only their physical forms would poof.

Lars: Of course, I'm a very clever captain.

Rhodonite: I think it was very cruel to make her believe that we were gonna pulverize her.

Lars: *exclaims* She stabbed me with a sword! The true is that I'd love to see her face when she reform–

(Padparadscha interrupts by suddenly shouting excitedly, which startles Lars and causes him to fall out of his seat.)

Padparadscha: FIRE!!!!

Lars: *stands up* Thanks, Padparadscha, we did it. Though, truth be told, I had my doubts that this was gonna work.

(Emerald has been poofed, therefore, the Diamonds have been freed from control as they fall to their knees exhausted and dismayed.)

White Diamond: Ah! *looks down and holds her head in pain* Why does my head hurt so much?!

Blue Diamond: *bewildered* W-what happened to us?

Yellow Diamond: *stunned* Where are we?

[At the same time.]

(Steven and the others take the opportunity to give the last push.)

Pink Steven: Now! *shouts* Let's go with all our might!!

Everyone: *shouting* YEAH!!

(They finally manage to reflect the Diamond blast back into space. Meanwhile, in the Sun Incinerator ship.)

Rhodonite: *frightened* T-T-T-That thing is coming straight for us!! *she shouted in fear*

Lars: Twins, hyperspeed us out of here!

Rutile Twins: But what about the Diamonds?!

Rhodonite: Do we leave them here?

Lars: Sorry, but there's no time!

(The sun incinerator blasts off at hyperspeed and manage to escape from the place just in time, but leaving the Diamonds in danger.)

Yellow Diamond: Hey, White! Look at that over there!

White Diamond: Leave me alone, I've got a monster headache that is killing me! *keeps holding her head, that's why she hasn't noticed what is happening*

Yellow Diamond: But this is more important!

Blue Diamond: *in fear* Indeed! Right now a strange glow is coming straight at us!!

White Diamond: I did tell you to- Wait! Did you say a strange glow? *looks up and finally notices, but it is already too late* Oh, my Stars! NO!!

The Three Diamonds: *terrified* AAAAHH!!

(The Diamonds just got hit directly by their own attack. At the same time, Steven is super exhausted from the great effort he put in.)

Pink Steven: *breathing hard* Guys... we did it... t-together!

(Steven's super gigantic shield slowly disappears as his body shrinks and gradually loses his pink color.)

Connie: *worried* Steven, are you all right?

Pink Steven: *panting* I-I feel like...

(Steven's body is completely back to normal.)

Pearl: *worried* How do you feel, Steven?!

Steven: I'm not... really sure. *breathes heavily* I-I feel like... I'm going to... *slowly closes his eyes and collapses*

Steven's friends: Steven!!! *they shouted worried about him*

(Steven is unconscious, falling towards the ground at a faster speed.)

Garnet: I got this!

(Garnet quickly jumps off the metal platform into the void to save Steven.)

Garnet: Don't worry, Steven!

(Garnet manages to catch Steven just in time and holds him tight to protect him from falling.)

Garnet: Everything will be alright!

(Despite the great height between them and the ground, Garnet manages to make both of them fall safely to the ground.)

Garnet: *she gently places Steven on the ground* I'm here Steven, you can open your eyes now. *takes off her visors* This can't be!

(Garnet begins to worry about Steven when she sees that he doesn't open his eyes.)

Garnet: *tears up* Please! *trying to revive him* Wake up, Steven! I know you can do it! Don't give up!

(No matter what Garnet does to try to revive him, Steven doesn't open his eyes.)

Garnet: *dramatic shout* Nooooooo!!