60- Bad Friends

(Connie, Peridot, and Lapis fly while taking with them all the Gems they have captured and then they arrive where Obsidian is.)

Obsidian: Guys!

Lapis: Just look who we have here!

(Lapis shows Obsidian the five Gems she has caught with her water chains.)

Obsidian: It's... finally over.

(Obsidian sighs in relief as they begins to unfuse, separating back in Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst and Steven.)

(Connie jumps off the metal piece and quickly runs up to Steven's side.)

Connie: Steven, are you all right!? *hug him and pecks him on the cheek*

Steven: Yes, I'm fine. *he replied to Connie as he returned the hug to her* How about you?

Connie: I'm fine, too.

Steven: Glad!

(Because they stayed fused together for so long, the gems, except for Steven, ended up very exhausted.)

Amethyst: I-I can't take exhaustion anymore! *breathing heavily* I feel like I'm gonna die.

Pearl: *panting* Me... too. That was exhausting. *pants* If we had stayed fused any longer, we probably would've died.

Garnet: *panting* I think we overworked our bodies more than necessary.

Steven: Are you really tired? I feel great.

Garnet: Steven, don't brag. You're half Diamond, obviously you have more stamina than us.

Steven: I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. If you want we can rest a little–

Lapis: Yo, Steven!

Steven: Huh? *turns to Lapis* What is it?

Lapis: What am I supposed to do with them? *points to the captured Gems*

(Bluebird and the other captured Gems do their best to get free.)

Steven: We'll think of something later. What matters most now is to know if you're all right, Lapis.

Lapis: Yes, I'm very well. It's all thanks to you guys.

Bluebird: *enraged* Listen up to me well, you clods! I demand my immediate release!!

Steven: I'm sorry, Bluebird. We can't let you go, nor any of you!

Bluebird: At least un-shackle me, the water chains are really squeezing my body very tightly.

Lapis: Hmm nope, bad luck to all of you.

Steven: For the moment we are only going to–

Bluebird: *interrupts* You're the worst, Steven Universe. I'll never stop hating you!

Steven: You know what? I don't know if it's a good thing. But your hatred for me only makes Aquamarine and Eyeball love each other more, doesn't it?

Bluebird: *blushes* You idiot! *yells furiously* Of course that's not how you say it!!

Steven: Okay, but you shouldn't get mad anyway–

(Suddenly, the group of Amethysts reaches at the place where Steven and the others are.)

Amethyst 8XL: Yo, guys!

Amethyst: Famethysts, are you okay?!

Amethyst 8XL: Yeah. Luckily we escaped just before the whole place was destroyed by that insane Gem.

Lapis: *she felt offended* Hey!

Amethyst 8XL: We had some difficulties getting here, but we're fine.

Amethyst: I see, that's good.

Steven: You guys arrived at a good time.

Amethyst 8XL: *confused* What are you talking about?

Steven: Could you go check if the Gems from the ships that crashed a little while ago are okay?

Amethyst 8XL: Ok, no problem.

(The group of Amethysts was about to leave.)

Steven: Wait a sec!

Amethyst 8XL: Hm? What's wrong?

Steven: *turns to Connie* We still have scanners left, don't we?

Connie: Yes, we have five left in total.

Steven: Good, could you give me two please?

Connie: Sure.

(Connie takes two scanners out of her backpack and hands them to Steven and he hands them to the Amethysts.)

Steven: With this you will be able to scan and thus fix the rejuvenated Gems.

Amethyst 8XL: Got it!

(The group of Amethysts leaves there to do what Steven entrusted to them.)

Steven: We gotta fix these Gems.

Garnet: You guys handle that. Amethyst, Pearl and I are going to rest for a while.

Steven: No problem, you rest as long as you need.

(Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl lie nearby to rest for a while.)

Steven: Let's start with Spinel, I think she's the easiest to fix. *walks up to Spinel*

Spinel: *in fear* Get away from me. *yells* You were the one who shattered Pink Diamond!

Steven: What?

Spinel: I was programmed to be her best friend, but– *tears up* You shattered her!

Steven: Who did tell you that?

Spinel: They told it. *she said while pointing at Bluebird and Holly Blue Agate*

Steven: Well, they lied to you. I didn't even get to know Pink Diamond.

Spinel: What did you say?

Holly Blue Agate: Don't listen to him, Spinel!

Bluebird: He just wants to confuse you to manipulate you!

Steven: Look who's talking about manipulating, you should keep quiet.

Holly Blue Agate: Make us, Steven!

Bluebird: *laughs* I warn you, none of you will be able to silence my beautiful voice, Steve– *her head gets encased in a water bubble by Lapis*

Steven: Eh?

Lapis: I'm sick of listening to her irritating voice. *encases Holly's head too* At least with my water bubbles around their heads we won't hear a word they say.

(Bluebird shouts, but her words are muffled by water.)

Lapis: See?

Steven: Thanks, Lapis.

Spinel: Hey, stop bothering my friends!!

Steven: Spinel, they're bad people and bad friends for you.

Spinel: *confused* Huh?