62- Diamond Power

Jasper: I just want to get Pink Diamond's gem back, so let's fight right now!!

Steven: Despite the situation you're in, do you still want to keep fighting?

Jasper: Of course, fighting is my life! It's what I was made for! So tell me, how about we have a fair fight!?

Steven: Huh?

Jasper: No meddlers! No fusions! Just you and me, one-on-one!

Steven: ...

Jasper: What do you say?!

Steven: Fine!

Lapis: Steven, what do you think you're doing?!

Steven: I remembered that words have never worked for her.

Lapis: But you just did tell me not to hurt her, and now you're going to fight her!

Steven: I know, and don't even think I like the idea. But apparently this is the only way to fix her.

Jasper: I'll be ready to fight when she takes this chain off me!

Steven: Lapis, unchain her.

Lapis: Are you really sure what you are doing?

Steven: I am.

Lapis: Hope so. *unchains Jasper*

Jasper: *excited* Finally!

Steven: Guys, please stay out of this fight.

Lapis: Okay. But if you need help, just ask.

Steven: *nods* Mm-hmm.

Jasper: Enough talk!!!

(Swiftly, Jasper spin-dashes towards Steven.)

Steven: *in panic* Wait, hold on! I'm not ready! You would've at least warned me before attacking!

(Jasper's Spin Dash hits Steven full on, sending him flying backwards away. Steven slams a boulder hard, falling to the ground.)

Steven: *groaning in pain* That hurt.

Jasper: *rushes towards Steven* C'mon, fight me!

(Jasper starts punching Steven repeatedly.)

Steven: *shouting in pain* Aahh! Stop!

Jasper: *punching Steven* Is that all you got?! Or are you just a scumbag?!

Steven: *shouts* ENOUGH!!

(The shockwave from Steven's shout knocks Jasper back, and also raises a large cloud of dust around Steven.)

Jasper: *surprised* Wh-what was that?!

Steven: Jasper...

(The dust cloud clears to reveal a very noticeably taller, and more muscular looking Steven, as well as having a different hairstyle. The same pink state he used in his rematch with Jasper a while back.)

Pink Steven: I'm on edge, and you always make me lose my mind!

Jasper: I gotta admit, you surprised me, kid. Now you DO look like someone powerful.

(Jasper starts walking up to Steven, who also does the same.)

Jasper: *cracks her neck and knuckles* This is going to be an interesting fight!

(Now, Steven & Jasper, standing face-to-face to each other.)

Jasper: *summons her helmet* I'll shatter you!!!