51- Pressure

Bluebird: We went overboard with what we taught her, she even had the audacity to rebel against me.

Mean Lapis: *still sore, she rubs where Lapis punched her* I think it was just a matter of time before she got out of hand.

Bluebird: Yes.

Mean Lapis: When I first met her, I saw her as a pitiful gem, but now she terrifies me.

Bluebird: The worst part is that we trained her too well. Now she thinks she's better than me, and I won't have it! Someone needs to take her down a peg or two. *angered* And that someone is me, I'm going to put her in her place!

Mean Lapis: Oh really? How, if I may ask? Will you rejuvenate her again?

Bluebird: Not a bad idea, but first of all she has to defeat that fusion. *points to Obsidian*

(Homeworld ships keep firing energy blasts at Obsidian.)

Obsidian: I don't want to hurt them, but... *covering theirself from energy blasts* These ships never stop coming out from everywhere!

(With a great roar, Obsidian pushes the ships away.)

Obsidian: Finally–

(Out of nowhere, four giant Lapis-shaped water clones form around Obsidian, which are the same size as them.)

Obsidian: Huh?! *looks around* Lapis!

(The four water clones create a water bow and arrow each.)

Lapis: Let's see what you can do against this! *fires a barrage of water arrows at Obsidian*

(The barrage of arrows hits Obsidian squarely, but they suffered no harm.)

Lapis: *in surprise* What!? This can't be! *lunges at Obsidian with her four water clones*

(Obsidian roars loudly, causing a huge sound wave, resulting all the water clones to dispel in the reverberation.)

Obsidian: Is that all you got?

Lapis: Hmm, well...

(The ground breaks open and several water chains emerge, with which Lapis shackles all of Obsidian's limbs, and a few ships take advantage of that to blast them.)

Obsidian: Tch! This is a little problem!

(Obsidian easily breaks water chains holding them, and then roars loudly, pushing ships back.)

Lapis: Tch! This time I'll use more chains.

(Lapis shackles Obsidian's entire body with many more water chains, but Obsidian frees theirself easily by breaking them again.)

Obsidian: Lapis! Don't you get it yet?! Your tricks with the water are useless against me!

Lapis: I won't give up, I'm sure you must have a weakness or something!

(The whole place starts to rumble and shake.)

Obsidian: Wh-what's going on?!

(The ground begins to break open and gigantic ice spikes emerge, but Obsidian is unfazed as these spikes are broken by the mere contact with her body.)

Lapis: *in shock* I-Impossible!

[At the same time.]

(At the place where Bluebird is, Holly Blue Agate and Spinel arrive with Jasper and her Gem squad.)

Jasper: We are here with more Gems.

(Jasper, Spinel, Holly Blue Agate, and the other Gems look up at Obsidian in shock and fear at their intimidating presence.)

Jasper: What the heck is that?!

Holly Blue Agate: It's frightening!

Bluebird: That's a five Gem super fusion, or so I think.

Holly Blue Agate: *impressed* A-Awesome!

Jasper: *incredulous* I can't... believe it!

Mean Lapis: Yeah, and that stupid Lapis wanted to fight that thing alone.

Spinel: Apparently she's losing. We should help her, shouldn't we?

Holly Blue Agate: How? Even with the help of the ships, that thing doesn't seem to take any damage...

[Meanwhile.]

(Lapis keeps trying to stop Obsidian, shackling all of their limbs with more and more water chains.)

Obsidian: Grrr! *struggling* I've had enough of these chains!

(Also, the ships kept blasting at Obsidian from everywhere.)

Obsidian: And I've had enough of these ships too!

(With the great force of their roar, Obsidian pushes the ships back and frees theirself by breaking the water chains.)

Lapis: *sighs of exhaustion* It-it's impossible! *panting* I can't... stop them even for a second.

(The ships rejoin and begin firing many missiles at Obsidian.)

Obsidian: I didn't want to do anything to the ships, but... *dodging the missiles* They leave me no choice!

(Obsidian knocks some of the ships down with a single punch and others with a mighty roar.)

Obsidian: I'm very sorry about that! I promise we'll help you all later!

(While Obsidian is distracted by the ships, Lapis takes the opportunity to encases them in a giant water bubble in order to crush them by increasing the pressure.)

Obsidian: Eh? Wh-what's this?!

Lapis: You can't be invincible! *very enraged* I'll crush you!! *begins to increase the water pressure*

Obsidian: Dang it! She really wants to crush me!

Lapis: Come on! *continues to increase the pressure even more* Die, you miserable!

Obsidian: *withstanding the pressure* This is very... harsh!