FIFTY - THREE: The Clan

MINKYUNG'S POV

It's been weeks since the gender of our baby got revealed. I'm still living with Changkyun. Kihyun's always call me asking me to live in his house for me not to be alone but I refuse since Changkyun is now having his part time job. I need to make him dinner since he gets home late and he's too tired to make one for himself.

Kihyun also told me that he always alone in his house since Woosung is the only one who mostly sleeps in his house. But these past days Woosung doesn't usually spent his night at Kihyun's house, instead he sleep with his girlfriend Minji since she's pregnant.

I was about to make dinner for Changkyun but we're out of ingredients. So I decided to call for Changkyun.

On phone:

CK: Hey, something's wrong?

MK: I was about to cook dinner but we're out of ingredients here.

CK: How about you make a different food?

MK: Still we don't have ingredients. I'll go to the nearest store to buy some.

CK: All by yourself? I don't think so

MK: Don't worry about me, I can go on my own.

CK: Babe, you're pregnant. What if yo-

MK: I told you I can go by myself.

CK: No

MK: Then what do you want me to do?

CK: Call someone from the boys to do it for you.

MK: No, I can't do that.

CK: Ask for Kihyun's help.

MK: Can't do that also, he said he have an important dinner tonight.

CK: I'll call Woosung.

MK: He's probably taking care of Minji.

CK: Still I'll call him.

MK: Changkyun, let him be. He's now taking care of his own girl. I said I can go by myself.

CK: Fine, just don't forget to be careful. Sorry I have to go. Love you babe.

As the call ended I went upstairs to change clothes. But then my phone rang, it was Wonho.

On phone:

WH: Minkyung are you still at Changkyun's place?

MK: Yeah why?

WH: Changkyun just asked in our group chat who's available to check on you.

MK: Urgh! Seriously? Changkyun is so stubborn I said I can go by myself.

WH: Go by yourself? Where?

MK: Changkyun didn't told you? I was about to go out to grab some foods.

WH: No, you can't do that. Minkyung you're pregnant.

MK: you're just like Changkyun.

WH: Wait for me, I'll do it for you.

MK: No, it's fine Wonho. You don't have to do it.

WH: Wait for me, I don't have something to do so it's fine helping you out.

MK: Fine, I'll be waiting for you outside.