FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Minkyung left dinner to go to the bathroom. She said she feels like vomiting.

“Something's wrong with her?” Dad asked.

“She's not feeling well since yesterday” Kihyun answered.

“We should call a doctor to check her up” Mom told us.

“We got her a doctor yesterday for a check up and she said Minkyung must just be tired” Woosung said.

“Excuse me for a minute, I'll go check on her” Kihyun said getting up from his seat and making his way to the bathroom where Minkyung is.

“I'm really worried for Minkyung” Woosung whispered.

“by the way, Mom is the child of the female white fang survive?” I asked her.

“yes, she gave birth to a girl” Mom said.

“but you don't want to know who is she” Dad said.

“Do we know her?” Woosung asked

“Yes” Mom said

“Forget it, I don't wanna know” I said and continue eating.

MINKYUNG'S POV

“are you okay?” Kihyun asked handling me a glass of water. “Mom is very worried”

“I'm fine, I think I'm just exhausted” I answered fixing up myself before going back to the dinning area. I feel so weak and dizzy. Kihyun was right beside me, guiding me.

“Minkyung a----” Changkyun was about to say something but I cut him off.

“I really wanted to eat dinner with you but please forgive me. I'm not feeling well” I said bowing at them.

“You should rest now” Mr. Im said.

“I'll accompany her” Kihyun told them.

Then he accompanied me all the way to Changkyun's room. He lay me down on the bed pulling a blanket over my body.

“I forgot to give you this earlier. Jaehyeong gave it to me” he said handling my phone to me.

“Kihyun oppa, tell them that I'm really sorry” I said.

“they'll understand” Kihyun smiled at me before exiting the room.

Changkyun's room is really neat. He also have his own bathroom. He have his king size bed a closet and some furnitures. I look around and notice that he have a mirror above his headrest. Then someone knock on the door. It was Changkyun.

“Are you feeling a lot better now?” he asked me but I didn't answer him. “I'm going to the supermarket with Kihyun, you need something?” he asked.

“no, thanks” I answered without looking at him.

“or something you want to eat?” he asked again.

“I'm fine, you can go now” I answered then he just nodded before leaving.

-----
I was lying on my bed when someone knocked. I pushed myself up letting my back rest again headrest. Then Woosung came in.

“Oh are you already sleeping? Sorry to disturb” he said about to get out of the room but I stopped him.

“Are you here to check if I'm okay?” I asked then he sat on the edge of the bed.