Seven

MINKYUNG'S POV

After I finished taking a bath I wear the clothes that Changkyun gave me which is his grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants. I went to his walk-in closet where he has a body-length mirror in. I look so small wearing his clothes. I dried my hair using the towel, then I notice someone standing behind me.

I turned around and saw Changkyun. He was just wearing a towel around his waist exposing his toned body. I felt my cheeks burning.

“You--- look so small w-wearing my c-clothes,” he said then I notice he was blushing. My eyes went down in his toned abs then when back up to his eyes. Shit! He's been staring at me and he saw that I just looked at his--- damn it!. I felt my cheeks heating up.

“Sorry, I s-shouldn't have stared at you” he apologized then look away from me. I see what's wrong with you Changkyun.

“T-then I should take these off,” I said in a low tone.

“Yes that will do” he calmly said. Then I started taking off the sweatpants I was wearing leaving myself at his sweatshirt. “Wait--”

CHANGKYUN'S POV

Shit, did I just tell her to take off her clothes. Wait---- what did I just???? “Wait--”  I turned around and saw my black sweatpants on the floor.

Then my eyes went up to her, she was just standing there, frozen with just my grey sweatshirt. She might look like a total bitch with her hair cut short and dyed blonde but she is very soft and so innocent. She's right there standing in front of me as she's holding her hands together. My sweatshirt was able to cover her bottom and fvck! It really makes me feel hot. Shaking my head no, erasing the thoughts that were starting in my mind.

I was busy telling myself not to think of it and I didn't notice that she was in my closet. Her little giggle snaps me out of reality. She was standing in front of the mirror checking herself, as her hands disappeared at the sleeve of the sweatshirt she was wearing.

“I didn't mean to---- say to take off your clothes. It's j-just--- urgh! Forget it just put it back on” I said as I stare at her. The last minute I saw her she look so sexy in my sweats, without wearing some bottoms but now she look so innocent she look like just a small kid.