Twelve

MINKYUNG'S POV

The class was already finished. I was packing my things, then there was Changkyun helping me out.

"You're going home already?" he asked me as he handed me my notebook.

"Yeah, need to get home as soon as possible. We have something to do right?" I told him.

"I almost forgot about that," he said. Since we're not able to attend our first subject earlier our teacher.

There's a school work that we missed earlier, Ms. Choi is kind enough to give us a chance to do it but it has to be passed tomorrow. Since she gave us a chance, we still need to go to detention class tomorrow for skipping our first period.

"Come on I'll accompany you home," he said.

"just a minute, I have to put something in my locker," I said and he nodded. He told me to follow him to the parking lot after I was done doing my thing.

So I went to my locker and put my things in. I grabbed the helmet and the leather jacket that he asked me to keep before I went to follow him.
-------------

As we arrived in front of my house. I hop out and removed my helmet.

"Thanks for the ride"

He removed his helmet and smiled at me. Awkwardness fills the air. Then he gradually came near me. Our lips were about to touch. I closed my eyes and wait for his lips to get attached to mine.

"Minkyung, why don't you ask your friend to get in" Seulgi suddenly interrupt. I quickly pulled away from him and turn around to face Seulgi who was leaning against the front door. "Come in, we're about to have dinner" she smiled at Changkyun.

I turn around to face Changkyun. Wishing that he won't be coming in for dinner. Then I heard him answer 'okay'. He parked his motorbike properly.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered to him.

"I think it's bad to decline the offer" he smirked at me before following Seulgi inside our house.

Damn it! He's just going to cause trouble here. I went to the kitchen aisle and going them for dinner.

"Where's Taeyong?" I asked Seulgi.

"He said he doesn't want to eat" Seulgi responded.

Maybe Taeyong doesn't want to eat with Changkyun I guessed. The whole time Changkyun was just quiet enjoying his food.

"Uhm, what's your name again?" Seulgi broke the silence.