Nineteen: I LOVE YOU

MINKYUNG'S POV

I woke up and saw I'm in a bedroom, it was Changkyun's bed. Why am I her--- shit we had sex right? I was wearing one of his shirt. I look to my side and saw Changkyun sleeping. I sit up resting my back against the head board. I grabbed my phone that was on the night stand. Wtf?!?! It was already 1:26 in the morning and I have so many missed calls and text from Seulgi and Taeyong

From: Seulgi
Yah! You've been hanging out with that Changkyun too often and now you're spending the night there.

That was the last text I got. Seems like I'm going to hear a lot of scolding once I got home. The worst part is when they aren't convince with my reason they'll tell my mom. Hope that won't happen. Then I notice Changkyun was awake. 

"You fell asleep on the couch and I don't want you to sleep uncomfortable so I brought you here" he said rubbing his one eye with his hand. "And yeah don't worry I cleaned you" he added.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked

"Cause I don't want to disturb your sleep, plus you look so tired" he explained.

"It's already 1:30 in the morning and I'm still here. I'm fucked up" I lay on this bed covering my face with my both hands.

"Atleast you're still with me" Changkyun chuckled.

"Fuck you" 

"You didn't get enough huh?" He smirked.

"Fuck yourself, I'm tired" I turned back at him. Then I felt his arm wrapped around my waist and I can feel his breath against my ear.

"Are you mad baby?" He whispered, his hand caressing my side then to my bare thighs since I'm just wearing his shirt nothing more.

"Changkyun, no" I trying to remove his hand. Then he grip my butt. "Then why are you being like that" he whispered once again.

"Nothing"

"Are you hungry? I'll get some food for you" he said but I didn't response. "I'm going to make something" he said planting a kiss against my head and ruffling my hair before going. I can't before he has this side of him.

I stood up from his bed and went downstairs checking whats he's up to. He looks so nice at the kitchen. With his broad shoulder he look so manly. I went to the fridge to grab some water and sit on the kitchen isle.

"Oh, hi baby" he smiled at me, walking towards my direction with a bowl of strawberries on his hand. He put down the bowl in front of me and sat across my seat.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked taking a strawberry from the bowl.

"Maybe on the living room, it's still scattered on the floor and couch" he said without looking at me he's too focus eating his strawberry.

"Damn, you'll get caught. I mean just imagine your friends walking over here" I explained and he laughed.