FORTY : All about her

MINKYUNG'S POV

When I open my eyes it was already morning. Then there's Changkyun sitting beside my bed. He was sleeping, he must be looking after me the whole night. I really love this guy so much, but sorry I have to do this. I pushed myself up to sit, then the door open it was Kihyun.

"Oh Minkyung you're awake" he rushed towards me putting down the tray on the table beside Changkyun. "Something hurts?" He asked.

"Who are you talking to" Changkyun groaned looking over Kihyun with his eyes half close. Then he look over me making him open his eyes.

"Minkyung you're awake, are you okay now?" He asked me but I just ignore him. "Are you still mad over what he'd fought with earlier?" He asked but still I didn't answer him.

"Looks like she is, go get yourself a rest" Kihyun said hitting Changkyun on his chest.

"If you want me to be on good terms with Woosung, pffttt" he sighed getting up from his chair then turning his back on me."Keep an eye on your sister" I heard him whispered to Kihyun before getting out of the room.

"Something happened between you two?" Kihyun asked me.

"We fought and it was because of Woosung. He think t---"

"He think that Woosung will sleep with you. It's not really Woosung's fault why is he holding an urge to his brother" Kihyun cut me off.

"Yeah that's what I keep on telling him. Yes Woosung might done a mistake but it's really that g---"

"Girl's fault who seduce Woosung first" Kihyun cut me off once again.

"You also know that??"

"I grew up with Woosung and Changkyun beside me. Their mother saw me in the woods when our parents died. I was the only one listened to Woosung, he didn't even gave Woosung a chance to explain. Plus you know what kind of power I have, yeah I came to that memory and Woosung is telling the truth" Kihyun said.

"Then why didn't you tell Changkyun about it?"

"Changkyun doesn't really listen to me, you know him. Everytime I have a chance to talk to him I tried to open up that topic but as soon as I mention Woosung's name he always walk away" Kihyun explained.

"So is that means it was impossible for them to be in good terms?" I asked Kihyun. "Then it's also impossible for Changkyun to forget the girl huh?"

"Yah what makes you think of that?" Kihyun sat on the chair where Changkyun was sitting earlier.

"Cause he always bring that topic up, everytime I mention Woosung he always brought her up" I look away from Kihyun not wanting him to see the sadness on my face.

"The fact that I hate that girl for seducing Woosung because she wanted it to happened makes me also hate myself. Didn't I do the same thing? I approached Changkyun because I wanted to experience it too. Cause I think that's the only thing that I'm not able to do and the reason why Kang Joon left me. Didn't I'm like that girl?"

"I understand your desperation that time. You're not like her" Kihyun said caressing my shoulder.

"I really hope that Woosung and Changkyun will get on good terms" I sighed.