FIFTY : KISS

MINKYUNG'S POV

It's been three days since the last time I saw Changkyun. The boys are doing their best to convince Changkyun about my pregnancy. They advice me not to see Changkyun for a while so all I do is just stay at home. It was past noon and I didn't came out from my room. Then my phone rang it was a message from Changkyun. But as soon as I open the message.

From: Changkyun
Ara let's meet.

What's with Changkyun? How can he deadass wrong sent this to me. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. Why would he come back to that girl.

HYUNGWON'S POV

I went upstairs to call Minkyung since she didn't get out of her room since this morning. I was getting worried she'll starve and it will after little kyun. I knock on the door before opening it.

As soon as I open the door I saw Minkyung sitting on her bed crying. I quickly rush in and went in front of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her but she isn't responding. I look around and saw her phone. She just received a text from Changkyun. Why would Changkyun do that. He hate Ara the most. He hate her more than he hate Woosung.

"Changkyun would not do that" I told her and she look at me. Shit she's making me week. I cannot take it seeing her cry like this. She's deeply hurt.

"You guys keep on saying that Changkyun wasn't like that, Changkyun need some time to think, Changkyun will be here with me. I keep on hoping everyday that he'll text me but it just keep on hurting me each day" she cried.

"Changkyun w---"

"Stop it already, you're just keeping my hopes up. What will I do now" she keeps on crying.

"Minkyung, I hate seeing you cry. If only I can do something for you not to get hurt I'll do it. But I'm trying my best to talk to Changkyun, I really do" I told her.

"Maybe I should go to him" she said standing up from her bed but I held her by her arm, stopping her.

"Don't" I told her, she just look at me and shrugged away. She walk all the way to her closet and look for some clothes.

I held her by her arm pulling her, for her to look at me. As soon as she was facing me, I quickly put my hand at the back of her head and pull her into a kiss. I know I have feelings for you and I love you but why am I doing this? It will just makes you suffer even more. Fvck off Chae Hyungwon, she's already pregnant with her boyfriend's child and her boyfriend is my friend. She wasn't responding to my kiss, she put both of her hand against my chest pushing me away and giving me a slap on my cheek.

"What is that Hyungwon? You're just making the situation even worse" she told me then she walk out of her room. Why did I do that?

I grabbed my phone and dialed Changkyun's phone number. It took me multiple rings before he answer.

On phone:

HW: Where are you?

CK: At home, why?

HW: What's with the text?

CK: What text?

HW: Stop fucking with me Changkyun, what's with that text you sent to Minkyung?

CK: I texted her?

HW: Yeah she's crying about it

CK: Fuck! That Ara