TWENTY NINE: Truth

MINKYUNG'S POV

I was on my way to school hoping that Changkyun will finally come. Tomorrow is his birthday and I want to spend time with him. I was on my way to my classroom when I saw the girl I ate lunch with yesterday. She's standing in front of our classroom window.

"Jangmi?" I asked and she turn around to face me giving me a smile.

"Hi Minkyung. Are from this class?"  She asked me and I nodded asking her if I can do something from her.

"I looking if Changkyun is here" she said.

"He's been absent for a week now" I answered "why?" Why is she looking for Changkyun? Are they friends?

"Tomorrow is my birthday and I need to meet him" she said. What is she saying? Looks like she didn't know that tomorrow is also Changkyun's birthday. "I badly need to meet him. Can you give me his number?"

"Why are you asking me his number?"

"Cause you're the girlfriend and I'm sure you have his number. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable with it but I don't really know Changkyun's friends here. So can you give me his number?" She asked.

"I'm sorry but I cannot give his number to anybody"

"I'm not just anybody. He know me. We're important to each other and our family knows it" she answered. Wtf Im Changkyun, what does she mean you're important to each other.

"Sorry but I really just can't without him knowing" I answered.

"Why can't you just give it to me. You're just his girlfriend by the way, you don't even know who am I"

"I'll just say you're looking for him just get lost already" I told her before I walk away from her. I went to the bathroom calming myself down.

Who is she? Hong Jangmi what do you want from Changkyun. I don't understand why you just appeared out of nowhere. If their family knows each other why can't she just visit Changkyun right away. It was really weird that she appeared in this time like Changkyun and I had a fight before he's gone because he's sick. And now a girl came claiming that she's important to Changkyun. All of this doesn't make any sense right now.

Once I calm down, I look at myself once more before coming out of the bathroom. Passing by the boy's bathroom I heard someone talking.

"Are you okay?" I heard Mr Seo's voice. I turn around to see who is he talking to and he was talking to me. "Looks like Changkyun broke your heart" he said.

"This is not your business so stay out of it" I said in a low voice since we're here at the hallway.

"I warned you before right? Wait till you know everything about him" he smirked.

"He didn't do anything"

"So you already met his girl" Mr Seo said referring to Jangmi. "I'll wait for you to comeback to me" he chuckled before walking away.

What's going on? So Mr Seo know all about this? He knows Jangmi too? Did they planned this? Then I remembered about the book. I should return this to Minhyuk.

---------------
Class have finished and I have to meet Minhyuk. I went to the cafeteria but he's not there. I roam around the school campus but I didn't see him. Where am I going to see Minhyuk now. What if he's gone for lunch to meet the other boys? If he's really out to meet the boys I don't know where they are. I grab my phone and try to contact Changkyun. But until now he's not answering. I wonder what's really wrong with him. I made my way to the rooftop.