TWENTY EIGHT : White Code

MINKYUNG'S POV

Since yesterday Changkyun left I didn't receive any message from him. I didn't even try to text him cause I'm sure he won't even bother to look at it.  Morning class was already finished and Changkyun didn't come to school. Is he that mad at me? Maybe I should give him some time. I went to the rooftop alone.

"Looks like you're all alone" I heard someone said and when I turn my head to look who is it. It was Mr Seo. I rolled my eyes on him and ignore him.

"Why are you so sulky" he laughed leaning against the wall.

"Why are you even here?"

"Getting some fresh air" he said as he reach for his back pocket. He get one stick of his cigarette and stick it on his mouth.

"You're still smoking" he released the smoke from his mouth before looking at me. "Didn't I told you not to smoke" I added.

"That's when we're still dating" he said. "so you still care about me" he smirk.

"No, it's not like that" I defend.

"Yeah, I know it's bad for my health. Just this one" he said.

"I don't really care if you keep on smoking. It's your life after all and I don't want to get involve" I commented looking down on the ground watching my fellow students walking.

"Why are you up here?" He asked me.

"Nothing I'm just bored" I respond and turn my back to him. I making my way to the stairs.

"Did you already have lunch? Come on let's eat in my office" he suggested making me stopped.

"Mr. Seo, let's not get ourselves involve in our own lives" I said for the last time and continue walking.

"Changkyun is not here today. Did you two fight?"

"Mr. Seo, personal life is personal life, work is work. You're a teacher here and that means you shouldn't be getting yourself involve in our lives" I respond without looking at him.

"It's already happening to him right?" He asked me. What's happening to Changkyun? "It's a bit earlier than I thought" I heard him chuckled. I just ignored him and and made my way to the cafeteria. 

I just grabbed some kimbap and a banana milk looking for a table to sit. Where the heck is Minhyuk? I haven't seen him around. I grabbed my phone and started to dial Changkyun. His phone just keep on ringing. He's not answering my call so I decided to text him.

To: Changkyun
Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday. I should have understand you. I know you trust me but I shouldn't rush things.

Minutes have past but I didn't get any respond from him. Then someone sat infront of me. It was a girl, she looks so gentle. She has a short straight hair and she's wearing glasses.

"Sorry if I came from nowhere. This is the only vacant seat that I see" she said.

"No, it's fine" I said giving her a smile.

"I'm Hong Jangmi. And you?" She said

"I'm Cha Minkyung" I smile at her.

"Oh you're the girl who always with Changkyun" she said. Always? Does that mean she always saw us together. "I saw you always came to school with Changkyun and you even leave school together. You aren't siblings cause your surnames says it all. Are you his???" She asked.