THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings

MINKYUNG'S POV

"Yah, Woosung get my sister out of there" I heard Kihyun said from the other line. Then I saw a scenario.

There was this little boy walking away with a wolf pup and it's mom, then there's the baby girl who was picked up by a woman. And that woman is the one I knew as my mom. So I'm that girl and the little boy was Kihyun. That wolf pup must be Woosung with his Mom. Then I saw another wolf pup being carried my the adult wolf. That must be Changkyun.

I snapped out of reality and I was getting dragged by someone out of the car.

"Minkyung!" I heard Woosung called me. I look up and saw Kang Joon dragging me with him. I shrugged away from him trying to get out of his grip but I failed. Since he was grabbing me by the coat that I was wearing so slipped off the coat making me fall on my knees.

"You're trying to get away from me again" Kang Joon said and lift me up on his shoulders.

"Put me down!!" I hit his back again and again making the cloth that was wrapped around my arm loose. The cloth fell down making my wound visible.

I lifted my head and saw Woosung was running all the way to me but then a group of Vampires stopped him. They tied his arms and legs, stopping him to transform into a wolf.

"Your wound is attracting the greedy once, they'll be here soon so we better hurry" Kang Joon said.

Soon later I fell on the ground, Kang Joon was also laying on the ground I pushed myself up and tried to escape but he's holding on my shirt. Then a white wolf ripped off some part of my shirt for Kang Joon to let go. It was Kihyun. A group of Vampires true to approach me but another two wolves are protecting me on both of my sides.  I got my eyes focus on Woosung who was lying on the ground with his arms and feet tied.

"Woosung oppa" I cried as I ran towards him then soon Wonho came helping Woosung to get out of the rope.

"Minkyung at your back!!!" Woosung shouted at me. That was the last thing I heard before I got dizzy until my eyesight turns black.

WOOSUNG'S POV

A guy was covering Minkyung's mouth and nose. Then she passed out. Wonho quickly attack the guy while I run towards Minkyung to catch her.

"Minkyung wake up" I called her out tapping her cheeks to wake her.

"Cover us, I'll take her home" I told the boys and he surrounded us. Protecting us from the Vampire who's trying to get Minkyung. I carried her and run towards the car.

"Take her in my car" Kihyun said and open the door at the backseat for me. I put Minkyung in.

"Jaehyeong you drive my car" I told him and threw the keys to him before getting inside the backseat with Minkyung.

"How is she??" Kihyun asked as he back up the car. I touch her forehead and palm.

"She's shivering in cold" I told Kihyun.

"I ripped off a part of her shirt" Kihyun said then I look over Minkyung. Kihyun is right her shirt is ripped her skin is exposed and almost her breast.

I took off my top leaving myself topless. I put it on Minkyung letting her wear my clothes. I pull her closer to me letting her lean against my chest. I wrapped my arm around her, hugging her.

"Dude, he's your brother's girlfriend" Kihyun told me looking at me through the mirror.

"I know"