Eight

MINKYUNG'S POV

“That's not what I mean by mark....” he said and I quickly get what he mean by a mark. Damn it! It was just a mark by a marker! “But since you started it let's finish what we began” he smirked and I felt my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

“another game til the rain stops and I'll drive you home,” he said restarting the game.

The embarrassment was still in my head and the mark that I left was keep on disturbing me. Shit! What got to your mind Minkyung? Huh? What's with that kiss mark?

“Ha! I won!” he said turning to face me with a smirk on his face. What have you done? Minkyung, this will be your first kiss mark and it's from Im Changkyun your asshole seatmate.

I just close my eyes and wait for something to happen. He gradually came near me. His hot breath against my neck.

“Don't get turned on” he whispered to me before he started to bite my skin making me gasp. He started kissing the same spot, then soon later he was licking it making me let out a moan.

I heard him chuckle silently. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand as he continue to pleasure my neck. Kissing, licking, sucking, and nipping on it. He was sucking it so hard that for sure there will be marks on it.  My other hand snaked against his soft locks, I was about to grip his hair when he pulled away from me with a smirk on his face, he wipe his lips with his thumb sexily. Damn it! Changkyun!!

“I bet you want more?” he arrogantly said.

Nuh-uh who said I want more?” I spit back

“Reading your body language you want more” he smirked at me.

“I'm going home,” I said turning my back to him but then he held me by my wrist. I don't wanna spend more time with him even tho I'm the one who voluntarily comes here with him.

“Are you annoyed?” he laughed at me.

I shrug away from his grip and rolled my eyes on him. “I'm not” I responded.

“Then why are you making a scene? Walk out?” he asked

“I'm not. It's just too late. I need to get home” I told him. Then he grabs the controller once again handing it to me.