FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!

MINKYUNG'S POV

Months have passed and I'm now living with Changkyun. I'm 8 months pregnant. Changkyun was being the perfect husband for these past months. He's always here with me running around the house or sometimes at the supermarket if I needed something. The boys knew about my situation and also his parents. Changkyun and I was out for a check up with Minji.

Minji told me that I'm doing great at taking care of myself and the baby is healthy. However we didn't do another ultrasound to check for the baby's gender cause Changkyun wanted it to be a surprise.

We're walking all the way to the elevator but suddenly I felt like going to the bathroom. I told Changkyun that I need to get to the restroom and he nodded.

"I'll be right here waiting for you, if you have trouble just text me okay" he said.

As I finished using the restroom, I went out of the cubicle and went to the sink to check myself and wash my hands. Then a familiar girl went out of the other cubicle.

"So Changkyun finally knew huh?" She said. I look over her through the mirror.

"Ara?" I asked her and she look over me and smile.

"So you remember me huh? How's Changkyun doing? If I'm not mistaken, you're about to give birth next month right?" She said.

"That's none of your business" I said and I was about to get out when she held me by my wrist.

"Let's see if you'll make it alive" she whispered at me. I shrugged away from her and quickly went out.

"What's wrong?" Changkyun asked as soon as he noticed that I'm in a rush.

"I just don't feel well" I lied.

"We should get going now" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder as we walk all the way to the parking lot.

----------
The whole drive is quiet. Then Changkyun's hand went to hold mine.

"Are you really okay?" He asked me. I look over him and nod giving him a warm smile.

"Since you went out of the restroom you look like there's something bothering you" he said. "Tell me, I'll listen" he said.

"About what Ara said" I said.

"Wait you saw Ara there?"

"No, I did not" I lied. "It's just, I remembered about her mother passing away"

"You're nervous right? Thinking if it'll happen to you once you've given birth to our child" Changkyun said.

"Yeah, I was thinking. What if it's real?"

"You know, nothing's proven yet. I mean even my parents don't know the answer to that. Cause first, her mother was the first white fang who given birth cause the white fangs are killed by the vampires believing that they'll gain the power once they've drink the blood. Second, white fang barely exist cause it's rare for a wolf and a vampire fall in love" Changkyun explained.

"So there's a possibility that I'll also die"

"No, women are different from each other. Some have the strength to give birth and some are too weak to give birth, that's why they died after delivering their child. But for you babe, I know you'll live. You have the strength in you" Changkyun said making me feel better.

"You're a strong woman" he said pulling my hand closer to him as he planted a kiss on it. Changkyun always make everything better.

As soon as we arrived at Changkyun's house he made sure that the gate was locked. He helped me get out of the car, opening the door for me.