Twenty Two: Shower

MINKYUNG'S POV

As we arrived at his house, something looks like bothering Changkyun. Maybe he's not feeling well.

"Take a shower, I'll lend you my clothes" he suggested. I quickly agreed cause I feel sticky after that sex in his car. We both went upstairs to his room. While I was waiting for Changkyun to get me some clothes I sat on his bed randomly thinking about something that was between us.

"We've been doing things that friends won't usually do, so that makes us fuck buddies" I thought to myself as I keep on playing with my fingers.

"I don't mind being like that with you, as long as it's you and I'm with you" Changkyun respond. Fvck? Did I said it loud? "It's not that I wanted to stay like that forever I mean of course I'll make a move once you're ready" he said as he went beside me handing me his clothes.

"Will you do something?"

"Do you want me to do something? Babygirl?" He leaned closer to me. Both hand on my side supporting his weight as his face was so close to mine. "Huh? I need you to answer" he stated putting his hand on both of my sides against the mattress. 

"Get out of the way, I need to take a shower" I said pushing him by his face to get him out of my way.

"Can I shower with you?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere. "Showering together won't hurt anybody"

"Shower all by yourself" I said and pushed him by his chest stopping him to come with me inside the bathroom.

I undressed myself and quickly turned the hot water on. Warm water always helped me relax my muscles. I put a good amount of shampoo into my palm, before I began rubbing it against my scalp, making a good amount of foam. I rinsed the suds of shampoo out of my hair before I could begin to wash myself with Changkyun's body wash.  

I moaned lightly as I felt the warm water rinse out the soap in my hair, and cascade down my back.

Hmmm… I love that sound.” I heard Changkyun's deep voice speak from behind me in the shower. I turned around to see a very naked Changkyun standing right behind me, grinning at me cheekily.

“Kyun! What are you doing here? You supposed to be showering downstairs” I told him, crossing my arms over my chest. He chuckled.

“Yeah…but the shower downstairs is broken...so basically we need to shower together” he said lowly, with a raspy voice that made me shudder.

“you are such a perv Kyun…” I replied teasingly, but I took a step towards him. He smirked at you.

“But I am your perv… And you love it.” He replied, before leaning down to kiss me. He captured my lips with his in a passionate kiss that made my knees buckle underneath you. He snaked his arms around me, and held me upright.

“You smell like me” He chuckled against my lips, as he held me against him with one arm, while the other travelled between our bodies to tease my core.

The warm water from the shower flowed down our heaving bodies, making his skin sparkle. I ran my hands up and down his arms before setting them around his neck, pulling at his wet hair.

“I love smelling my scent from your body…”  he moved his mouth down to my neck, biting me softly here and there. I moaned loudly. His fingers ran up and down my womanhood, before slipping it into me. He pumped them in and out of me expertly, as he watched me get worked up.