Six

CHANGKYUN'S POV

“What a shit,” she said as she keeps on wiping her wet blouse with her handkerchief. “I'm so unlucky today, I didn't bring my coat with me” she sighed. “I think no one can treat me as a real woman”

“Come on” I gripped her wrist and dragged her inside the storage room.

“Hey quit fooling around” she tried to shrug off away from me.

“Let me treat you as a real woman,” I told her and pushed her against the wall.

“What do you mean??” she asked in confusion. I just gave her a smirk.

MINKYUNG'S POV

“Just be more like a good woman and I'll treat you like one of them,” he said then pinned me against the wall planting kisses against my neck.

“C-Changkyun this is not--” I tried to push him away. Then he started to unbutton my wet blouse off of me. Then he pulled away from me and started to unbutton his polo too.

Changkyun, don'tI covered my body and closed my eyes waiting for what is going to happen next. But then I felt his polo on my shoulder then he planted a kiss on my forehead. “Save it for later” he added

“Wear it. I'm sure he'll be looking for you since he got your blouse wet” he said taking a step backward. He was just in his white tank top, watching me get changed. His eyes were like burning a hole at me, the way he stare.

“Come on” he grabbed my wrist dragging me in front of a locker. Then he took out a leather jacket.
“Why didn't you just let me borrow your leather jacket instead of your polo?” I asked him he gave me a look from head to toe. Raising an eyebrow before turning around to close his locker.

“You'll look so damn hot, that will make me go crazy over you” he commented and made his way out of the school and went to the parking lot.

“So what's your plan???” I asked him as I keep on following him to the parking.

“I don't have a plan,” he said as he continue to walk to his motorbike. “Why are you following me?” he asked as he hop into his motorbike.

“I'm coming with you,” I said as I hop on his motorbike.

“Hey, I told you I don't have any plans,” he said convincing me to get off.