THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA

MINKYUNG'S POV

"But you tried to hit on me earlier" I told him

"No I wasn't" He defend himself. "Do you think I wanted to do the same mistake that I've done five years ago?" He added.

"Who knows?" I rolled my eyes on him.

"Do you think I'm going to hit on you? Why? Are you one of them? One of the whores who wanted it" he said. If you aren't Changkyun's brother I already tear you into pieces. "Who knows? Maybe you just seduced Changkyun. You know we're guys and we cannot help it"

"Changkyun is not like that" I defended "and I'm not what you think" I added.

"Bitch" he chuckled lowly rolling the windows down. He light up his cigarette as he look away from me. Quit playing with me.

I leaned forward placing myself between the two seats on the front. I reach for his chin turning his face to look at me. He just stare at me and gulped.

"Do you really think that I'm a bitch?" I asked him.

"Well, look at what you're doing right now" he smirked. My hand travel from his chin tracing his neck down to his chest and his waist. It's not here. My hand travel from his waist to his ass.

"Changkyun really likes slutty girls huh" he said caressing my arm. Got it! I pull my hand away from him along with his wallet. Also pulling myself away from him letting my body flop on the backseat.

"Damn you're so easy to please" I told him. I open the wallet that I got from his backpocket grabbing some money from him.

"What did you just do??" He asked in confusion.

"Do you think I'll do the same to Changkyun? I'm not dumb and I love him. And it's not your fault, its that's girl fault for coming for your weakness" I laughed a him.

"Aren't you the same? You also use my weakness" he blurted.

"No I just did what you've done to me earlier" I said shoving his wallet to his chest. I was on my way out of his car when he stopped me.

"Where are you going??" He asked me.

"Obviously getting out of your car. I'm going home" I told him.

"You sure? You're really going out with that look?" He asked. I gave him a questioning look. "What? I'm just saying that you'll go around without even wearing a bra" he commented. I rolled my eyes on him and tried to open his car but its lock.

"Let me out" I glared at him.

"No"

"Open this damn door" I raise my voice a little higher than my normal voice. He just shook his head no tapping the steering wheel with his fingers as he smoke. "I said open this goddamn door"

"Not listening" he response. I rolled my eyes on him and tried to open the door. After so many attempts the door opened almost making me fall out.

"Hey, where's Minkyung going?" Jaehyeong asked Woosung through the window.

"She's going home all by herself" Woosung replied. Jaehyeong was about to say something but Woosung cut him off.

"Just let her" Woosung told him. "Don't worry she'll come back" I heard Woosung say before I start walking. Shit Woosung is right I can't got out here looking like this I'm not even wearing a bra. I quickly run back inside his car.